Game Update 5.8: Command Authority
Game Update 5.8: Command Authority
- New Operation Boss, Izax – The final boss of Gods From the Machine is here! The mightiest of the Iokath droid superweapons, Izax is capable of destroying entire fleets of warships – defeating him will require tremendous power and skill.
- Conquest Revamp – From a new interface to changes for Guilds of every size. Our improved Conquest system now provides challenge, opportunity, and rewards for all Guilds!
- Companion Return: Ashara Zavros - She will return to the Sith Inquisitor’s side, how will things go with her former master?
- Companion Return: Vector Hyllus – Imperial Agents will see the return of their crewmate and member of the Killik Hivemind, Vector!
- Companion Romance: Arcann - A redeemed Arcann makes his feelings known to those who’ve given him a chance to atone for the evil deeds of his past.
- Limited Time Izax Event – Players who defeat Izax on Veteran difficulty before launch of Game Update 5.9: The Nathema Conspiracy will receive a special legacy-based reward and an exclusive title with the launch of 5.9.
- The Mirialan ability “Focusing Ritual” now restores all Class resources when used.
- Corrected an issue where the “Open Cartel Market” button in Collections would not appear for items currently available for sale in the Cartel Market.
- The Conquest interface has been reworked:
- The top of the interface is now separated into Conquest and Guild Invasion tabs:
- Conquest tab now lists all Objectives along with the players personal progress.
- Guild tab has been renamed to Guild Invasions.
- Guild Invasion will display planetary leaderboards, Guilds rewards, and a contribution leaderboard for your Guild.
- A new button has been added called “Current Conquerors” which is a list of what Guild has most recently conquered each planet.
- Conquest Objectives have been reworked:
- Completing objectives will now award credits, experience points, and Command Experience in addition to their Conquest points.
- Conquest point values have been rebalanced for all Objectives.
- In addition to one-time and repeatable, there are now also daily objectives. Some objectives have changed type.
- The Invasion bonus for Conquest objectives has been removed.
- Weekly Conquests are no longer on a set schedule and will be randomly selected each week. The exception to this rule is that Conquests that coincide with recurring events will still be on a set schedule (such as the Gree event).
- All planets now fall into one of three Invasion Targets for Strongholds. Planets with lower Invasion Targets require a smaller amount of Conquest points to complete and give smaller rewards. High Invasion Target planets require a large amount of Conquest points and give the largest reward.
- The Stronghold bonus for Conquests has been changed. Each owned Stronghold now counts for up to a 25% bonus, based on the percentage of unlocked rooms. This bonus stacks per Stronghold up to a maximum of 150%
- Conquest objective point values in the Conquest interface will now also reflect a player’s Stronghold bonus.
- The visuals for various Classes “flurry” attacks have been updated to be more accurate with their scrolling combat text, hits, and misses.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- Trophy Stronghold Decorations have been added to the Achievements for all Gods From the Machine bosses.
- Players who previously completed these Achievements will have in-game mail with their Decorations.
- A vendor selling a special Izax Decoration has been added to the game. The vendor will only appear for players who have earned an Achievement for defeating Izax on any difficulty.
Items + Economy
- To assist in combating credit inflation, the Galactic Trade Network’s tax rate has been increased to 8% (up from 6%)
- Corrected an issue which was causing some Relics to provide higher Bolstered stats than intended.
- The Longspur Blaze is now available for sale on each Fleets’ Vehicle Vendor.