Game Update 5.10.4
Game Update 5.10.4
- Free-to-play and Preferred Status changes – More hotbars, increased credit caps, unlimited medical probes, and unlimited quick travel for all F2P and Preferred status players!
- ????? – There are reports of mysterious observers being spotted around the Odessen base…
- Players can now move items within Guild Banks as intended.
- The fog of war has been lifted on Balmorra; Imperial and Republic forces will no longer appear to be fighting members of their own faction.
- Reduced the respawn timer for a number of the items required for the Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement.
- A Conqueror of Dantooine Achievement has been added.
- Imperial guard turrets on Ossus will no longer appear to hover above the ground. All turrets also now have stealth detection.
- The Achievement for defeating Izax on Master Mode difficulty now properly awards the Master Mode Trophy (was previously rewarding the Veteran Trophy).
- Corrected an issue where brand new accounts that boost a character using a Master’s Datacron are unable to create a Legacy.
- Arrival points have been added to all Strongholds.
- Ranged companions should no longer refuse to attack if they are too far from an enemy when the attack action is issued.
- Corrected an issue where Assassins would not play an attack animation when destroying destructible objects.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- Assassin and Shadow tank players can no longer use Deflection to prevent adds from spawning during the Dread Master Bestia encounter.
Items + Economy
- Players who acquire the Vulptilla mount will now also receive the Vulptilla decoration as intended.
- The Medical Droid (Imperial) Stronghold Decoration now animates as intended.
- The Nathema Sanitarium Brazier Stronghold Decoration now smokes as intended.
- The Dantooine Stone Wall (Damaged) Stronghold Decoration can now be placed on Large, Floor Medium, and Floor Narrow hooks.
- The Sith Sacrificial Pool Stronghold Decoration now bubbles as intended.
- The Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Yellow) is no longer misaligned when turned on.
- The Flair: Sign of Carnage once again displays as intended.
- The Vintage Brawler and Expert Fighter Harness will now maintain their current color in the preview window and cinematics.
- Corrected the size of the Makeb Canopy Stronghold Decoration.
- The Bounty Tracker helmet will no longer stretch during cutscenes.
- The Vinn Atrius Stronghold Decoration now displays properly.
- The Refugee Camping Kit Stronghold decoration is no longer floating.
Missions + NPCs
- Corrected a variety of typos in Mission descriptions.
- The Nar Shaddaa Weekly Heroic Mission will no longer auto-complete upon pickup.
- The Introduction to Conquests Mission once again completes when a player’s Personal Conquest target is reached.
- The walker required to complete the [HEROIC 2+] Shiny New Toy Mission on Dantooine will now always spawn as intended.
- Corrected an issue where the Balmorra and Taris Conquest Objectives were not able to be completed during the Pirate Incursion Event Conquest.
- During the Bounty Contract Week Event, using the Interrogation Probe will no longer make Shady Characters invisible
- Players can once again reach Grim Tooth to earn progress towards the Monsters of Makeb Achievement.
- Aric Jorgan can now be returned via the Companion Locator Terminal in all situations.
- Players will no longer be able to gain an extra, unintended 15 ranked rating in certain situations.
- Corrected an issue where in rare situations Ranked Arena matches would be 5v4.