Game Update 6.1.3
Game Update 6.1.3
- Double XP Event - Starting September 15th and lasting until October 13th, there will be a month-long Double XP event! Enjoy a full month of Double XP, Valor, and Renown.
- Uprisings - Rewards have been improved and added to all Uprising bosses comparable to Flashpoint rewards.
- Ranked PvP Rewards - The first batch of the “Replica” series rewards are now available. The following Season 6 and 8 Replica Rewards can now be purchased on the Giradda the Hutt vendor:
- The Predacious Weapon Set (season 6).
- The Predacious Wrangler mount (season 6).
- The Commanding Weapon Set (season 8).
- Icons are now showing for the Ultimate Cartel Pack and Hypercrate: Ultimate Cartel Pack.
- Gold Armor Packs no longer contain partial armor packs (Upper, supplementary, or lower body armor packs) and should always contain the full version of armor sets as intended.
- The Republic and Empire banners in the Odessen War room have been reverted to the original neutral banners.
- Corrected the Subscriber Benefits screen with the correct number of Character Slots per server.
- The Guild Repair option now uses all remaining Guild Repair Funds first, and then will debit the remainder from the player’s credits.
- Buff/debuff icons now display the correct time remaining after traveling to a new area.
- The “Tatooine Screaming Perfection” and “Tatooine Perfection” Achievements now correctly mention Tatooine in the German description.
- The Activate Random Mount Legacy Perk now clearly states it pulls from the Favorite List.
- The “Frenzied Power” Tactical is now a requirement for “The Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder” Achievement.
- The "Internal Strike" Tactical is no longer a requirement for the "The Spoils of War: Jedi Sentinel/Sith Marauder" Achievement.
- The Undercut hairstyle no longer clips with the character’s skin when the character is moving his head, jumping, or on a mount.
- Corrected an issue where Unidentified Boxes from the Spoils of War Vendor would grant Set Bonuses meant for other Classes.
- The “Fanged God Form” Tactical no longer incorrectly displays icons when removed.
- Effects granted by “On Use” Relics abilities are now removed when the Relic is unequipped.
- Relics with an item rating of 276 have now the appropriate values for the “Equip” or “Use” effects.
Classes + Combat
- The following self-healing defensive cooldowns no longer generate threat:
- Unnatural Preservation
- Kolto Overload
- Responsive Safeguards
- Shield Probe
- Vital Regulators
- Renewing Darkness
- Restorative Shade
- Force Mend
- Adrenaline Rush
- Echoing Deterrence
- All active stacks of Centering are lost when a Jedi Sentinel modifies their utility choices.
- The Jedi Guardian’s Force Leap Cooldown reduction from the “Battlefield Command” utility is now working correctly.
- All active stacks of Fury are lost when a Sith Marauder modifies their utility choices.
- The Sith Juggernaut’s Force Charger Cooldown reduction from the “Warmonger” utility is now working correctly.
- The following archived Biochem schematics are no longer available to craft:
- Premium Battle Medpac
- Premium Battle Med Unit
- Premium Battle Fortitude Stim
- Premium Battle Command Stim
- Premium Field Tech Command Stim
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
The Nature of Progress
- 16-Player Master Mode Apex Vanguard has been rebalanced:
- Reduced the healing value of the Photogenesis ability.
- The description of the Galactic Starfighter reward section now clearly mentions that lockboxes can be obtained as a reward.
Items + Economy
- The flourish animation of the Basilisk War Mount now has sound as intended.
- The Gambler’s Party Floor decoration’s duration has been changed from 6 seconds to 60 seconds.
- The decoration of the Advanced Scout Walker now matches the mount.
- Mount rewards from the Swoop Rally Event now have sound as intended.
- The reins of the Corrupted Acklay mount are now placed correctly.
- Corrected the name for Arn's Unshielded Dualsaber in Collections so that it no longer refers to Arn's Unshielded Lightsaber.
- The Ancient Sith Lord’s Warblade no longer loses its visual effect when the player uses common actions.
- The "Banner: Pit Screamers (Large)", "Banner: Blatant Bek (Large)", and "Banner: Horizon's Razor (Large)" decorations now all correctly sit against their wall hooks.
- The Je’daii Warrior’s Mask now correctly shows the headpiece instead of the leggings in the Modification Window.
- The "Commemorative Statue of Greus" decoration icon color now reflects the hook size it can be placed on.
Missions + NPCs
- Corrected a typo in the “Taris: Bonus Series” Missions’ names.
- The Eternal Empire Walker in Chapter VIII of Knights of the Eternal Throne no longer interrupts the abilities of the player’s walker.
- Corrected a balance issue preventing players from completing Chapters I, V, VIII, and IX of Knights of the Eternal Throne in Veteran and Master Mode.
- Players are now moved back onto the weapons factory floor after the “Load Power Cores” step of the “Iokath: Lost Arsenal” Mission, which allows players to complete the Mission.
- Players are no longer blocked in the “Macrobinoculars: Heroic 4: The Shroud Revealed“ Mission as droids are now spawning after the turrets have been defeated.
- The location of the “Contact General Garza” step of the “Friend of Foe” Mission is now visible on the map.
- The Swoop Gang Reputation Vendors can now be found in the Cartel Bazaar on the Fleet when the event is not active.
- Players can no longer queue for an Unranked Warzone in a group to circumvent the Deserter Penalty.
- Ranked PvP Reward Tokens are now a Legacy currency.
- The Unranked: Achiever Conquest Objective now only shows for players at the required level.
- The description of the Ranked and Unranked rewards section now clearly mentions that lockboxes can be obtained as a reward.
- Odessen Proving Grounds (OPG) and Yavin 4 Warzones are now counting for the “General Warzone” Achievements:
- Warzone Neophyte
- Warzone Veteran
- Warzone Expert
- Warzone Hero
Nar Shaddaa Nightlife
- The Emperor Slot Machine no longer removes a Kingpin’s Casino Chip when a Cartel Market Certificate is won.
All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally
- A Small Yield Conquest has been added to The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally event.
- The “Horizon Razor: Onderon Course” Mission is now tracked for the “Horizon Perfection” Achievement on Onderon as intended.
- The Merchant in the Swoop Gang Event Mission “Morale Boost” no longer leaves the phased area when a Republic player chooses to duel him.
- Mek-Sha now has an icon when appearing as a Small Yield Planet in the Conquest Guild Invasion tab.
- The Swoop Rally Event holo signs are no longer visible on Dantooine when the event is not active.
- The Conquest Objectives "Tatooine: Saboteur Spy Games" and "Tatooine: Loyalist Sweep" now appear during the Swoop Gang Mayhem Conquest.
- Corrected the name of the “Swoop Gang Mayhem” reward into "Personal Conquest Reward: Swoop Gang Mayhem".