2.5.2 Patch Notes
2.5.2 Patch Notes
• Preferred status players may now access and play Galactic Starfighter!
• New Ship Variants: Gunship – The Gunship role has been expanded, with 4 new ships available for Galactic Starfighter:
• New Comet Breaker and Dustmaker Gunships are flexible long-range fighters, able to equip heavy laser cannons and torpedoes in addition to their railgun.
• The existing Quarrel and Mangler Gunships are available for purchase in the Hangar using Fleet Requisition.
• Premium Strongarm and Demolisher Gunships can be found in Dogfighter’s packs, providing an alternate look for the Comet Breaker/Dustmaker.
• Bounty Contract Week will be returning on January 14th and will run through January 21st.
• A new Starfighter Pack, the Wingman’s Starfighter Pack, is now available on the Cartel Market. Cost: 160 Cartel Coins
• A new Starfighter Pack, the Dogfighter’s Starfighter Pack, is now available on the Cartel Market. Cost: 320 Cartel Coins
• Players can now purchase Hypercrates containing 24 Dogfighter’s Starfighter Packs. (Discounted by 10% for a limited time!) Cost: 6,912 Cartel Coins
• The Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping rest and recharge items will now properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for the Bounty Hunter and Trooper.
• The Vintage Military Headgear will no longer clip into a player’s face.
• Fur and skin will now display properly on many outfits that had revealed skin, such as the Relaxed Vestment Chestwraps.
• Lightsabers once again appear with the correct color when thrown.
• Instances where the global cooldown would activate without triggering the selected ability have been reduced.
Classes and Combat
• At 3 stacks, Harnessed Darkness now grants Dark Protection while Force Lightning is being channeled, regardless of if damage is dealt by it or not.
• At 3 stacks, Harnessed Shadows now grants Shadow Protection while Telekinetic Throw is being channeled, regardless of if damage is dealt by it or not.
• The account unlock icon no longer appears blank after closing and reopening the window.
Flashpoints and Operations
• Dread Master Tyrans' Death Mark no longer instantly kills players in 16-Player Story Mode and instead will do damage.
• In keeping with Dread Palace fire code, the platform in the Dread Master Raptus encounter once again has a ramp leading up to it.
• Dread Master Calphayus will now drop Unassembled Dread Forged Boots instead of Gloves in 16-player Hard Mode.
• Grob’thok, Who Feeds the Forge will now drop Unassembled Dread Forged Gloves instead of Greaves in 16-Player Hard Mode.
• Player chat zone in the /who list will now display properly when in the Kuat Mesa map.
Ships and Hangar
• When viewing a Premium ship in the Hangar it will now properly display the 10% Requisition bonus that is gained for flying it.
• The Ship Mastery tooltip for Premium Ships now states the percentage of the Requisition boost (10 %).
• Premium Ships now show their correct Mastery icons in all instances.
• When a cosmetic component is moused over it will now display its Cartel Coin cost.
• Crew and Component tooltips will no longer become stuck on-screen.
• Weapon validation has been improved and is now more reliable at all ranges.
Component and Crews
• Fortress Shield is no longer usable while your ship is executing an engine maneuver such as the Barrel Roll.
• The Rotational Thrusters Component now has a max range of 15,000m.
• The area of effect damage from Ion Railgun Component’s tier 4B upgrade is now still applied even if the attack destroys the primary target.
• The Nullify co–pilot ability has had its description updated to more accurately reflect that it adds an additional 30% to your current damage reduction, it does not reduce all incoming damage by 30%.
• The Lingering Effect crew ability has had its description updated to include the effects duration of 30 seconds.
• The Running Interference crew ability now displays range correctly in its tooltip.
• The In Your Sights crew ability now correctly states that evasion is reduced by 20% in its tooltip.
Missions and NPCs
• The Ulgo X-86 Rocket Launcher is now consumed properly when used during the Alderaan Usurper (Republic) and Regicide (Empire) missions.
•Solving the Ancient Pylons, defeating the Infernal Council, and defeating Soa in 8-Player Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault now properly grant their achievements.
• Players can no longer jump onto the platform outside of their spawn area in the Tatooine Canyon.
• Camera collision has been added to the awnings in the Tatooine Canyon.
• Players can no longer jump onto the trestle or the door awnings in the Makeb Arena.
• Player movement will no longer cause in-game music to trigger incorrectly .
• The colors of certain pets and mounts will no longer appear distorted when moving the camera.