1.1.4 Patch Notes2/22/2012
- The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.
Classes and Combat
- Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability's range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.
- Medical Therapy: Kolto Probe and Recuperative nanotech will now properly benefit from this skill.
- Carbonize: PvP armor for Combat Tech will no longer prevent this skill from stunning enemies.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Casting Mind Trap will no longer cause Soa to lose threat against his primary target.
- G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator now has fewer hit points in Normal Mode.
- "Show Usable" now properly filters to only show equipable items.
Missions and NPCs
- Unlikely Allies: Resetting no longer requires players to abandon and re-acquire the mission in order to complete it.
- Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way.
- The Eastern Turret no longer fires twice under some circumstances when it is captured by the Imperials.
- The /stuck command will no longer teleport players to the location where they died.
Alderaan Civil War
- Added a /version command.
- Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance:
- Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.
- Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.
- Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.
- Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.
- Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.
- Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
- Items placed in a quickbar are no longer removed when training abilities.
- Using Shift + Right Click to split a stack of usable items will no longer cause the item to be used.
- Some UI settings (such as quickbar lock, chat font size, and minimap zoom) will no longer reset upon area transition.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players will no longer experience occasional disconnection when purchasing Crafting Materials from the GTN.