1.2.7 Patch Notes6/12/2012
- When a player is required to rename multiple characters, it is now clear which character the rename prompt refers to.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from gathering from some resource nodes that appeared to be lootable.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Addressed an issue that prevented some encounter effects (such as fire or other damaging area abilities) from displaying correctly for some players.
Missions and NPCs
- Blood Feud: Players can now return to Port Nowhere even if they travelled to another area during the step "Speak to Darmas Pollaran." Players previously blocked on this mission need to reset the mission in order to complete it
- In the French client, the correct voice notification now plays when the Eastern emplacement is secured.
- In the event that an attacking player bypasses a door while it is not destroyed, the attacking player's team will no longer advance to the next respawn location.
- Ships no longer have the potential to spawn in incorrect locations during Space Combat Missions.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players are now returned to the correct location when returning to a Flashpoint after participating in a Warzone.
- The Customer Service ticket notification icon no longer blinks occasionally when no notification is available
- NOTE:Players who had persisting Customer Service ticket notifications must select the affected tickets via the Customer Service portal to register them as read. Once done, the icon will no longer blink when no notification is available.