1.2.1 Patch Notes4/24/2012
Classes and Combat
- Zen (with Ataru Form) now correctly reduces the global cooldown of Cyclone Slash.
- Charged Burst's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Damage for Aimed Shot, Speed Shot, and Quickdraw has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Trickshot's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Snipe's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Damage for Ambush, Series of Shots, and Takedown has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Followthrough's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Havoc Rounds now applies the correct healing increase to Kolto Bomb. It previously applied a smaller increase than intended.
- Companion quickslots now update correctly when a new companion is summoned, correcting an issue that could cause the previous companion's abilities to continue displaying on the new companion's hotbar.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Resolved an issue that could cause Doctor Lorrick's lab door to become stuck while closed when the fight was not active.
- Players now appear on Project Sav'Rak's platform after the encounter. This addresses an issue that could prevent players from completing the Flashpoint if all group members exited the area before using the bridge controls.
- The range of Stormcaller's Electric Discharge and Firebrand's Missile Barrage has been increased to 35 meters.
- A total of 4 mines must now be successfully defused in order to complete the minefield encounter.
- Chests in Hard Mode no longer drop Black Hole gear.
- The cost for PvP consumables has been reduced to 10 commendations.
- Corrected an issue that prevented item rolling prompts from appearing for Custom (orange) items.
- The cost for Rated War Hero PvP gear has been reduced. This does not impact the time required to obtain base War Hero gear.
- The Rocket Boost ability can now be used inside and isn't restricted by areas that do not permit vehicles. It cannot be used in combat or in Warzones.
- Players can no longer be knocked off of speeders while traveling to the battlefield.
- Players no longer earn defender credit for defending a previously destroyed objective.
Alderaan Civil War
- Corrected an issue that could cause Space Combat audio to fade out or pan inappropriately from the left to right speaker.
- Drexel Sweep: Corrected an issue that caused the first several enemies ships to disappear upon loading into this mission.
- Makem Te Assault: An issue that could cause the Smuggler player ship to clip through enemies at the beginning of this mission has been corrected.
- Helmets now work correctly when unifying colors on the character sheet.
- An issue that caused stackable items to display incorrect stack numbers when replaced on the hotbar with another stackable item has been corrected.
- The dialog for setting keybindings is now canceled properly if the player presses the "X" button to close it.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the mail window from opening after refreshing the UI with the mail window open.
- The World Map will now properly update as missions complete and/or progress.
- Corrected an issue that sometimes prevented "new mail" notifications from functioning.
- During character creation, Legacy Cyborg appearance options are now labeled.
- The display of selected options in character creation has been improved.
- Group frames now appear correctly when the option "Use Operation Frames as Group Frames" is toggled off.
- Corrected an issue that could cause insufficient Guild Bank funds for repairs or respecs to appear even if sufficient credits were available.
- Players will no longer become "stuck" and unable to receive a guild invite if they were sent an invite just before entering a cinematic or while the loading screen is present.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from adding offline players to their friends list.
- Players now correctly see a red phase gate (and are appropriately blocked from entering) if they are not permitted to join a group member's class phase.
- Chat tabs now preserve the selected font size if they are detached from the main chat window.
- The list in /who now automatically updates when the window is opened with the /who command.
Groups and Targeting
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- An issue that prevented players from logging out of the game if the ESC button was used to close the logout window has been addressed.
- Corrected a sound issue that caused a loud, unintended sound on the Republic and Imperial Fleets (and potentially other areas with many characters present).
- Corrected some issues with French and German in-game text/dialogue.
- Corrected an issue that could cause characters in cinematics to appear grey in color.
- Objects that can be interacted with will no longer stop glowing if players get too far away from them and then return..