New Mount! The Desert Sleen creature mount can now be obtained from the Bounty Brokers Association vendor in exchange for 50 Completed Bounty Contracts. It requires Legend rank with the B.B.A.
- The Item Modification Stations in the VIP areas of the Republic and Empire Fleets now work correctly.
- The achievement “Galactic Beastmaster” no longer requires “Beastmaster of Ilum” to complete.
- The Starfighter Launch Decks on the Republic and Empire Fleets now grant Rested experience.
- Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Ugnaught” Codex entry by interacting with the Lore Object next to Rudd in Nemro’s cantina on Hutta.
- Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Evocii” Codex entry by killing any hostile Evocii on Hutta.
- The +10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
- The +10 Presence Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
- The Space Jockey’s Starfighter Pack items can now be previewed in Collections.
- The Korrealis Duke no longer thinks it’s a weapon and has moved to the correct category in Collections.
- The “Pushups” Rest and Recharge item now ventilates Heat when used.
Flashpoints + Operations
- During the Station Guardian One encounter in Kuat Drive Yards, the red ground indicator for the Hail of Bolts ability will remain in a fixed position.
- Players will no longer be pushed into the environment when Lord Modo/Master Khoris uses the “Force Shockwave” ability in Kuat Drive Yards.
- The Reprogrammed Repair Probe in Kuat Drive Yards will now properly attack and use abilities after casting Alarm.
- Master Khoris/Lord Modo in Kuat Drive Yards can no longer stun companions with Force Distortion/Force Crush. These abilities will now only deal half damage to companions.
- In Karagga’s Palace, Force Barrier and Entrench/Hunker Down are no longer interrupted by Bonethrasher’s Overhead Smash or Sweeping Knockback.
- Properly executed defensive maneuvers will now avoid lock-on from Missile Sentry Drones and Seeker Mines.
- Due to a strike organized by the Capital Ship Defense Operators, the Capital Ships in Galactic Starfighter’s Team Deathmatch mode will no longer fire at opposing players.
- A third spawn point has been added to Team Deathmatch battles.
Component + Crew
- The Railgun firing arc on Gunships is no longer dependent on the primary weapon that is assigned to the ship.
Items + Economy
- The D6-S7 Astromech now properly appears when summoned.
Missions + NPCs
- The Tactical Flashpoint daily reward now resets as intended.
- Addressed an issue with The Secret War and The Ranken Initiative where group members were not getting quest updates if the group leader was not on the same quest step.
- Smugglers will now properly be granted the Codex entry “Smuggler: Butcher’s Bane” and its corresponding title when completing “The Butcher.”
- Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.
- Jedi Knights are now granted the “Persons of Note: Darth Angral (Knight)” Codex entry when completing “Race to the Ruins.” Knights who previously completed this mission will be granted it automatically.