Game Update 5.2.1
Game Update 5.2.1
- May the 4th – In honor of May the 4th, log in between May 2nd and May 8th to earn your very own M4-Y6 Astromech mini-pet. The Double XP event will also run from May 4th to May 14th!
- Players will no longer be able to see group chat after they have left a group finder group.
- Corrected an error in the tooltip for free-2-play players’ chat restrictions.
- Command Experience flytext has been changed to gold to differentiate it from Character Experience points.
- Using Expunge while the player has the Galvanizing Cleanse Utility will now cause your next ability with an activation time to activate instantly as intended.
- A white visual effect no longer appears at the feet of Operatives who use Backstab from stealth.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings Flashpoints
- Veteran and Master Flashpoints will now drop loot for players level 51-64.
Gods From the Machine
- The lockout timer for defeating Tyth is now set to reset on Tuesday with all other lockout timers. This change was made prior to Update 5.2.1 but it is finalized in this Update.
- Tyth now drops crafting materials.
Items + Economy
- The following items will now activate properly in Collections:
- Ordtech F7 Blaster
- Ordtech F7 Blaster Rifle
- Ordtech F7 Sniper Rifle
- The Hyrotii YH-99’s art has been updated to match its icon and Collection art as intended.
- The GEMINI MK-5 Unassembled Bracers have been added to the Tier 4 vendor for Shield Specialist Vanguards.
- The maximum number of Galactic Alliance Statue decorations has been increased to 10, up from 1.
Missions + NPCs
- The camera man during the opening Imperial Agent cinematic has gained a much steadier hand and will no longer sporadically spin the camera in certain situations.
- L3-V5 has been reprogrammed so that when a player asks for the [Veteran] Mode Directive 7 Mission, they will no longer receive the [Story] Mode Mission.
- Even though they thought it was “really cool,” NPCs during the Fortify the Defenses Mission on Iokath will no longer have numbers in their name.
- Defeating the Scour Swarm Coordinator will now always progress the Forgotten World Mission, even if the player dies before killing all of the Purifier Drones.
- Iokath Daily Missions have had their Command Experience (CXP) rewards increased and they will also now reward consumable CXP Packs.
- Iokath Sentinel, Walker, and Mouse Droid Daily Missions have had a Credit Boom and Iokath Shard Cluster added to their Mission reward.
- While on Iokath, players in an Operation group will now receive Mission progress even if they are in a different sub-group than the party leader.
- Players who complete the main story Mission on Iokath while also on a repeatable Chapter will no longer be blocked from gaining Elara Dorne or Malavai Quinn as a Companion.
- Completing a Weekly Mission on Iokath will no longer prevent a character from switching Factions.
- Players can now advance the Bounty Hunter Class Mission “Some People Just Need Killing” by interacting with their ship holoterminal as intended.
- The Mission Area for the Jedi Knight Class Mission “The Defector” is once again accessible.