1.3.4 Patch Notes7/24/2012
- Players can now use vehicles on Coruscant in the large areas of the Black Sun, Old Galactic Market, The Works, and the Jedi Temple districts.
Classes and Combat
- All class "stun break" abilities now properly remove blind effects. For example, the blind effect caused by a Sorcerer's Backlash skill can now be broken with each class's "stun break" ability.
- Centurion Weaponmaster's head gear no longer causes non-human companion heads to disappear.
- The crafting UI now correctly takes companion affection and other factors into account when displaying mission times.
Flashpoints and Operations
- In Hard Mode, Vokk's enrage timer has been increased to 3 minutes. The damage for his Double Saber Toss and Lightning Storm has been reduced, and the time between the target appearing and damage for Lightning Storm occurring has been increased.
- Soa's orbs, lightning balls, and mind traps no longer grant social points.
- Simultaneously submitted votes to kick a player are now counted correctly.
- Lockout info now continues to display after closing the Group Finder pop-up.
- The Group Finder group acceptance dialog now causes the main Group Finder window to close.
- The travel dialog now closes automatically if it is open when you leave the group.
- Players that experience a disconnect during a random Group Finder destination now receive the correct daily rewards if eligible.
- Player eligibility for daily Group Finder rewards is now displayed correctly in the Group Finder window.
- The tooltip on the Group Finder button now correctly reflects whether a group is eligible to find a replacement player.
Missions and NPCs
- Republic Secrets: Corrected an issue that prevented players from clicking on the "Republic Data" datapad.
- Drive out the Twin Suns Pirates: This bonus objective can no longer be repeated more than once daily.
- An issue that could prevent some players from being displayed in the Warzone group frames has been corrected.
- Players no longer receive an incorrect "You have been queue for solo Warzones" message when being queue for a group Warzone while in a loading screen.
- The Warzone scorecard now correctly tracks the number of kills; in some instances previously, it displayed a lower number than were actually performed.