The Feast of Prosperity is now on PTS!
The Feast of Prosperity is our newest seasonal event, coming soon with Game Update 6.1.4. This event, like Life Day and Nar Shaddaa Nightlife, will reoccur once a year.
Alongside this new event, several changes are in the works for the Conquest system. These changes focus on scaling Conquest points to better reflect the difficulty of the required task. Before this update goes live, any players interested in testing the event or Conquest changes can head over to the Public Test Server now!
Feast of Prosperity
The Feast of Prosperity event features new Daily Missions, Weekly Missions, and mini-game activities that you'll be able to participate in on PTS. You'll also have access to an introductory Mission, where you’ll meet Gaboorga the Abundant and Duuba the Magnanimous, the founders of the Feast, and learn a little more about them and their ambitions. When the event reaches the live servers, a new Story Mission will unlock every week, but on PTS, you'll just get a peek at the introductory story mission. We encourage you to check out the dailies, weeklies, and mini-games and provide your feedback in the PTS forums!
After reviewing the Conquest values from Game Update 6.1.2, the team saw an opportunity to improve the overall experience for players. While there was a large increase in the number of Objectives a player could complete, there was an overlying point discrepancy, and the difficulty versus points ratio was off balance. This the easiest Objectives more appealing while turning players away from harder content. The goal with this round of changes is to make Conquest points reflect the time invested in completing Objectives. Let’s look at a few examples of this point re-balancing.
- Companion: Benefactor is now worth 550 points (down from 3,000)
- Advancement: Amplifiers is now worth 550 points (down from 1,750)
- Stronghold: Decorator is now worth 550 points (down from 2,000)
- Starfighter: Conquer the Skies is now worth 2,200 (up from 600)
- Starfighter: Achiever is now worth 45,600 points (up from 4,000)
- Weekly World Boss related Objectives are now worth 10,700 points (up from 5,800)
- Operation: Master is now worth 13,100 points (up from 7,500)
- Operation: Completion is now worth 100,000 points (up from 13,500)
*The point values are not final and are subject to change.
How to Get Started
- Log into your account with your username and password at www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
- Please note that if PTS is offline, you won’t see the PTS Character Copy link.
Once you’re fully logged in to the PTS, head on over to the Fleet to pick up the starting Mission for the Feast of Prosperity! Just speak to the Festival Crier near the Cartel Bazaar elevator on the outer ring. The Daily Missions and minigames will only unlock once this introductory Mission is completed. Check it out and give us your feedback in the SWTOR forums!