Game Update 6.1.1 now on PTS!
In the upcoming Game Update 6.1.1 we’re introducing several quality of life changes and improvements for players with Conquest and Class changes. Alongside these changes, we’re introducing the Master Mode difficulty for The Nature of Progress Operation as well as new Set Bonuses!
Master Mode and New Set Bonuses
Currently the first, second, and fifth bosses are available for Master Mode testing, with the others to be added in with future PTS phases. Along with the Master Mode difficulty, new Set Bonuses that will have an increased chance to drop from the Operation. All Classes barring Powertechs and Vanguards will be receiving these new Set Bonuses, one per Class. Powertechs and Vanguards actually got their Set Bonuses a few months early in Game Update 6.0.1 with the Emergency Power Armor Set. A full breakdown of the new Set Bonuses can be found here.
How to Get Started
- Log into your account with your username and password at www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
- Please note that if PTS is offline, you won’t see the PTS Character Copy link.
Game Update 6.1.1 is now available for testing on the PTS! There will also be changes to the Conquest system in Game Update 6.1.1, but they will be making it to the PTS in a later phase. If you would like to see those changes now, check out this Forum post here. Check it out and give us your feedback in the forums.