Game Update 2.4 is Now Live on PTS!
Game Update 2.4 is now live on our Public Test Server! For those of you that already have high level, copied characters on our Public Test Server, we encourage you to explore our brand new Warzone Arenas! Get on, check everything out, and give us your feedback by posting on the Public Test Server forum.
Game Update 2.4 on PTS contains a host of new features including:
- Warzone Arenas
- Queue up as either a 4 man ranked team or queue by yourself in our new ranked solo queue to get a chance to play one of our 3 new Warzone Arena maps. These small scale PvP maps are last team standing over the best of 3 Rounds
Please note, at this time, we will not be providing Customer Support for this test server. Attempts to file in-game tickets will result in an error message and will not be processed. Please use the Public Test Server Forums for feedback and any issues you may experience. All gameplay policies are still in place; inappropriate or abusive players will not be tolerated on the test server and we ask that you please report this behavior to Customer Support here.
To access the Public Test Server:
- Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic launcher using your username and password.
- Click the Settings button (gear) in the bottom left corner of the launcher
- Under “Enable Public Test Server Access”, select “Yes”
- Click “Save”
- Now the bottom left corner will have two buttons: select the new button next to settings
- Under "Pick an Environment" select "Public Test"
- Click "Next" and you will begin patching on the Public Test Server*
- Click "Play"
To transfer your character the Public Test Server, follow these instructions:
- Log into www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
Be sure to click here to view the current Game Update 2.4 patch notes.
Your feedback and participation are truly appreciated.
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Team