Weekly Patch Notes Update: January 20th, 2012
Hi everyone, this week saw the deployment of our first major patch, Rise of the Rakghouls (also know as Patch 1.1.0, which you can read all about here), and a subsequent patch (1.1.0a that resolved the following issues):
- Fixed an issue that caused assigned loot bags in Karagga’s Palace to distribute items with class inappropriate stats.
- Loading screens no longer appear when other players spawn nearby.
- Players can no longer enter the opposing faction’s safe base area in Ilum, thus preventing players from continually "camping" the other faction's base.
- Turrets inside faction bases on Ilum were not intended to be destroyed and are now immune to damage.
- The population cap for instances of Ilum has been reduced to improve performance.
- Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Ilum.
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in his blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.