The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally is now on PTS!
The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally is our newest event, coming soon with Game Update 6.1.2. This event will function like the other recurring in-game events, like Pirate Incursion or Rakghoul Resurgence. Before it goes live worldwide, any players interested in testing the swoop rally beforehand can head over to the Public Test Server now!
With this new in-game event, three different factions offer Daily Missions on Dantooine, Tatooine, and Onderon. You’ll pilot a swoop bike as you try to complete objectives tailored to each of the gang's interests, like completing the track as fast as possible or trying to blow things up! Completing these Missions earns you reputation and rewards unique to each swoop gang.
How to Get Started
- Log into your account with your username and password at www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
- Please note that if PTS is offline, you won’t see the PTS Character Copy link.
Once you’re fully logged in to the PTS, head on over to the Fleet to pick up the starting Mission for the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally. Check it out and give us your feedback in the forums!