Weekly Patch Notes Update: May 3rd, 2012
This week saw the deployment of patch 1.2.2. Some highlights from the patch include:
- Corrected an issue that caused companion stat bonuses from equipped items to be miscalculated when the companion was resummoned.
- An issue that prevented Hard Mode Flashpoints from dropping loot based on group composition has been addressed. Drops usable by a person in the group are not 100% guaranteed, but the system now properly takes composition into account.
- The "Exit Area" button in Flashpoints and Operations is now disabled during combat.
- An issue that could prevent hair from showing on Jedi Knights while wearing certain visors has been addressed.
- Target Markers can now be bound to keys in the preferences menu.
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in this blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.