Weekly Patch Notes Update: March 9th, 2012
This week saw the deployment of patch 1.1.5, which you can read all about here. Some highlights from the patch include:
- Players can now use the command /roll or /random to generate a random number between 1 and 100. This command will also accept a range (example: /roll 20-40) or a die value (example: 2d6).
- New high-level black-yellow color crystals can now be purchased from the Pre-Order Vendors on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- Several high end speeder models have been temporarily reduced in price until Game Update 1.2.
- A vendor that sells a variety of previously unavailable endgame crystals has been added temporarily to the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2.
- Dark/Light requirements present on some color crystals have been removed.
- Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.
- Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.
- Valor gained from Warzones has been increased.
- The Shader Complexity preference now supports a "Very Low" option.
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in this blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.