Weekly Patch Notes Update: July 9th, 2012
This week saw the deployment of patch 1.3.1. Some highlights from the patches include:
- Group Finder: Categories that player has not queued for no longer appear in the "Queued For:" tooltip.
- Group Finder: Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, The Red Reaper, Colicoid War Game, Cademimu, and Hammer Station can now be queued for even if the player already has the associated mission.
- Adaptive items now correctly display "Adaptive" in their tooltips.
- Galactic Trade Network: Deleting the sell price of an item placed on the GTN no longer sets the value to "NaN."
- Groups and Targeting: The "healer" icon is no longer incorrectly displayed on Operation frames for groups that were not assembled by the Group Finder.
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in this blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.