Weekly Patch Notes Update: January 6th, 2012
This week we made several fixes with our scheduled maintenance patch (1.0.2) and three additional deployments (1.0.2a-c). With these patches, we’ve resolved several high priority bugs, including the following:
- Corrected an issue that caused poor performance on some machines in indoor areas with shadows enabled. (1.0.2)
- Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle. (1.0.2)
- Fixed an issue that caused a client crash if a space station was destroyed in Space Combat. (1.0.2)
- Guilds that are currently leaderless will have an Officer chosen and promoted to Guild Leader. (1.0.2)
- Fixed an issue that could cause in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players. (1.0.2b)
- Social emotes (like /getdown) can no longer interfere with combat. (1.0.2b)
- Fixed two major exploits involving items (1.0.2c)
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in his blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.