Weekly Patch Notes Update: January 27, 2012
This week, we deployed patch 1.1.0b on Tuesday which included the following fixes:
- Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Republic and Imperial Fleets.
- Significantly improved the delay when activating player abilities, particularly when in lower framerate situations. This allows for improved ability responsiveness in hectic combat situations.
- Operations will no longer allow more than 16 Operations Group members to enter concurrently.
- In Karagga’s Palace, G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator will no longer respawn more than once if players have not defeated Karagga.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to repeatedly loot the chest after defeating Jarg and Sorno in Karagga’s Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause graphical inconsistencies, which most often manifested as random screen "flickering."
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in his blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.