Weekly Patch Notes Update: February 10th, 2012
This week saw the deployment of patch 1.1.2 (which you can read all about here), and a subsequent patch, 1.1.2a. Some highlights from the patches include:
- If Sprint was active when a player died, it now remains active when the player is revived.
- The message "There are no missions defined for the Crew Skill: [Crew Skill Name]" is no longer erroneously displayed.
- Crafting skills no longer inform the player that no missions are defined for the Crew Skill.
- Chests on Ilum now respawn less frequently to reduce potential gains from farming.
- Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations.
- Players will no longer experience limited audio, black portraits, or the inability to initiate conversations when they reconnect after being disconnected.
- Killing players on Ilum will now consistently grant Valor and mission credit as intended. (1.1.2a)
As our Game Director, James Ohlen, mentioned in this blog post, fixing issues is our priority and we will be making regular fixes on a consistent basis and emergency fixes as needed.
For the full list of patch notes, please visit the Patch Notes section of the website.