FlagShip Decoration Cap Raise

lorddjole

However we decorate and whatever we do, we hit cap, while leaving few rooms (4 or 5) completely EMPTY!

Even corridors we need to be careful cus we cant decorate it properly or even more rooms will be empty.

our flagship is fully unlocked and has 800 decos that can be placed.

Hooks are fine there is no actual need for more hooks but decoration cap is pretty low, given that much smaller Strongholds have lot higher cap.

I would suggest that cap is raised to higher number at least 1500 decos, without any change to Hooks number, just cap number for decoration count.

Because this way our flagship looses its purpose if its half decorated with empty rooms, or if all rooms have little to almost none decorations it looses what it was intended to be a guild hang out place.

Edited by lorddjole

Totally agree. With our Imperial guild ships we have left the Crew Decks totally barren so we can have more decorations in other places. It's still a compromise whenever nice new decorations come out as we have to decide which existing ones to remove. Edited by UlaVii

Yes, the cap needs to be raised at least another 100 items, hopefully more.

This is another one of those topics that keeps coming up, over and over, year after year.

Could someone at BioWare please respond this time?

Here are some of the other threads which show several pages of people wanting the hook count increased. We are not asking for extra hooks to be added, we just want the number of existing hooks we can use increased. To put it into perspective. Guild ships are limited to 800. Rishi has 1600. Personally, I think guild ships should be at least 2000.

Edited by UlaVii

yes i agree

Flagship is place where most guild members hang out, and its ment to be FLAGSHIP of GUILD.

but its hard to have WOW effect when u come to fs and go around and see 6 rooms empty.

I think this issue should be adressed as soon as possible cus its lowering overall feel of the game and kinda annoys all players who want to have great looking and functional flagship, not to mention that u have to compromise over rooms, but also u need to compromise on which decos u will use cus of such low cap

Not to mention flagship is huge, corridors are huge lots of rooms, engineering deck, engine room, command deck, BRIDGE is huge ... 800 deco is way to low for all of that

Yes, the cap needs to be raised at least another 100 items, hopefully more.

This is another one of those topics that keeps coming up, over and over, year after year.

Could someone at BioWare please respond this time?

Yes would be nice if he got at least a reply even if its a NO, not just silence

I fully agree. How can the Flagship have as many hooks as a Manaan stronghold? I hope it will be made at least Rishi size! (1600 hooks)

hooks are fine, no need to add hooks just let us place more decos, 800 deco cap is way too low

Talked to some people and for now every1 thinks higher cap is good idea.

Also heard a nice suggestion as well that SEARCH option should be added to key list so its easier to find people in big guild, or at least for list to be showed alphabetically

HECK YES we need some way to Search or sort people in the key list.

I hate to say Search, though, considering the decoration Search box is still buggy...

At least we can filter by key type.

I'd like to be able to sort people by Name, Join Date, and Legacy (and see the Legacy).

Of course, I'd rather be able to give keys to each Legacy, not each toon... but that's yet another issue.

Edited by Xina_LA

The easiest fix for the key panel is to sort by name instead of the current seemingly random order. It's not fun moving through 60 pages of randomly sorted names to find one. Worse thing is when you reach the end and realise you must of gone past it already :rolleyes:

Yes LOL

And our guild is big so i have 95 pages of names :D its so stressfull to go thourgh to find one officer and give key.

Also we again are frustrated cus we redecorated fs to try to have less decos and decorate more but again .... 2 rooms left empty on Crew deck and we cant touch engine room.

So once again

PLS PLS PLS PLS consider just raising raw number of decos ... no need for more hooks or anything just deco number raise pls :D

I guess even this subject is brought up from time to time there is never a real answer if it can or cant be done and why ....

i hope some1 will at some point care that many want change regarding flagship decoration count not to mention better list for giving keys for Guild flagship and HQ.

I guess even this subject is brought up from time to time there is never a real answer if it can or cant be done and why ....

i hope some1 will at some point care that many want change regarding flagship decoration count not to mention better list for giving keys for Guild flagship and HQ.

Unfortunately this is the suggestion forum, they don't answer any threads, but have said that they do read them. But the only time you know for definate if they've taken notice is when it appears in the game :(

• 1 month later...

We redecorated again and again we have to leave 3 rooms empty on crew deck in order to have cool looking hangars.

I hope just simple deco cap raise will be introduced with coming update on 22nd of october! I really hope so cus many people who are good at decorating and making sith theme are frustrated and dont wanna decorate due to low cap. Rishi SH has a ******** of decos to be placed even though its not as important in terms of HQ as its FS!

• 4 months later...
However we decorate and whatever we do, we hit cap, while leaving few rooms (4 or 5) completely EMPTY!

Even corridors we need to be careful cus we cant decorate it properly or even more rooms will be empty.

our flagship is fully unlocked and has 800 decos that can be placed.

Hooks are fine there is no actual need for more hooks but decoration cap is pretty low, given that much smaller Strongholds have lot higher cap.

I would suggest that cap is raised to higher number at least 1500 decos, without any change to Hooks number, just cap number for decoration count.

Because this way our flagship looses its purpose if its half decorated with empty rooms, or if all rooms have little to almost none decorations it looses what it was intended to be a guild hang out place.

^+1, Signed. Said this before, on another thread; the current decoration limit per a fully unlocked Guildship is a bad joke. Had to leave most of the crew decks on each Guildship (Imp & Rep) empty, along with a paltry Engineering section, in order to do a decent job on the top 3 decks (not to mention the Officer's Quarters).

Need more like 2,000 deco limit PER Guildship, which is realistic to what is [NEEDED] to do just a decent decorating job on each Guildship, but any increase is better at this point is most welcome, because the current 1200 deco limit is a HUGE OVERSIGHT on BioWare's part that needs correcting, big time.

Edited by Willjb