Increase usable Hook count

LordSodos

So right now I have five doors unlocked on my flagship and there is no way I can make all that rooms look the way I want them to look because I have 400/400 hooks used.

So there must be a way to get more hooks without unlocking more doors, because at the current state of my guild that is rather impossible.

So sell some unlock stuff in Cartel Market or something, but DO SOMETHING about that... I know other people complaining about so little max. count of usable hooks. There are so many hooks, but you won't let us use them? :D

Edited by LordSodos

Did you just use every decoration in every room on every spot so you

- have something at that spot

or do you

- actually have some kind of theme for your rooms?

Just curious because Ive seen so many strongholds and ships that are just filled to the brim and you can barely see any wall because of all the decorations.

I didn't decorate my guild's flagship, but it seems to have a good theme going. I have never bothered to find out if they used all of the hook slots or not.

But on the two faction strongholds, the number of hook slot you have is ridiculously small. I have some rooms completely empty and I am already pushing close to 70% on both of them.

My Nar Shaddaa stronghold is at 100%. And there have been times I wished it had just another 25 decoration spots. It does seem like to get the complete theme that you are after going, you have to sacrifice somewhere. You can make some of the rooms look exactly like you want, but you lack the decoration numbers to make every room perfect.

The Nar Shadaa house needs what Yavin currently has, and Yavin needs what Tatooine currently has. They need to decouple conquest from the house item limit, and the just need to go ahead and increase the item limit for all houses to their max. I personally can't completely decorate all the rooms in either Yavin or the Nar house without hitting the item limit wall. This causes major frustration and just makes me uninterested in housing.

Also, they need to create apartments, where it is a small one or two room house that player can choose on any planet. That way we are not wasting housing that is only being used for gtn/banks/mail etc.

or do you

Just curious because Ive seen so many strongholds and ships that are just filled to the brim and you can barely see any wall because of all the decorations.

I hate that random cluttered look too. I personally go for whole themes that include room by room sub themes tied into the overall larger theme of the house. However, I always run out hooks before I can finish the house, which is really sad.

or do you

Come to the Server: The Progenitor, and I can show you. Wonderful decorated, Imperial flagship. Sith sanctum, bureaus, Command center, ... We want to place so much more, but we can't. Like soldiers.

I agree. My Nar Shadda stronghold actually has pretty wide open areas. It's not cluttered. However, I need more hooks, especially since I have personnel decorations there. I really ran out of room for wall decorations since I put the emphasis on floor decorations.