Game Update 7.0.1 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Notes:

• Use Ctrl+F and keyword to check if the bug you encounter is a known issue.
  • The list is actively updated with new issues reported.

UNDER INVESTIGATION

• Level sync/bolster across various content of the game
  • The team is investigating why Companions are underperforming in level synced content.
  • Players can't defeat Darth Malgus in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint - Story Mode. Thread.
    • Our team is currently investigating the issue. Current workaround: Stick to the outer perimeter of the fight (by the stone path but not beyond the pillars) when Malgus uses the Relentless Assault Ability.

[*]We're aware that augments and color crystals are currently not applying stats in level synched content. Including PvP.

[*]Claimed items from Galactic Season 2 rewards track don't appear in the inventory.

---------- KNOWN ISSUES GAME UPDATE 7.0.1 ----------

• The Loadout Update pop-up window becomes unresponsive after closing the Character Sheet window.
    SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 -
  • The following weapons miss texture:
    • Blastech T-189S Sniper Rifle and Blaster T-189 Rifle
    • Raider's Cove Med-tech's Blasters (mainhand and offhand). Thread.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Broonmark turns hostile to players when entering instance in "The Last of his Kind" Alliance Alert. Thread.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Artifact Lockboxes from Ossus cannot be opened. Thread.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Completing "A Traitor Among the Chiss" Flashpoint (all difficulties) is not providing points for the "Legacies of the Ambitious and Deceitful" Seasonal Objective. Thread.

---------- BUGS CURRENTLY TRACKED BY THE TEAM ----------

GENERAL

• Opening the Galaxy Map is showing the player’s character or companion for a few frames.
  • Values in tooltips for Abilities do not update to their level-synced values.
  • Creating a boosted character using a Commander’s Character Token will result in having only a couple abilities in the hotbar.
  • The unsheathe weapon animation in the Combat Style does not reflect the selected Combat Style faction.
  • Droids on Manaan cannot be harvested with the Scavenging Crew skill.
  • Before looting, if a group member is out of range of a Group Loot, the loot will be distributed to another group member in the loot window. Returning to within range will cause the loot to be properly redistributed to the correct member in the loot window.
  • The opening text crawl (prologue cinematic) is missing for new characters.
  • The visual effect of the High Roller Shades (Nar Shaddaa Nightlife reward) disappears after certain cinematics.
  • When interacting with the Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock Stronghold Directory, players will receive a "subscribe" message even if they are Subscribers.
  • Players with a full inventory will not be able to claim Cartel Coins Rewards Level.
  • Players are able to go through textures by using the “Charging In” Ability on an enemy close to a texture in Shroud of Memory.
  • The Dye module slot tooltip is reversed with the Amplifier slot in the Modification window.

WINDOW

• The Activity window tab hotkey shortcut is missing.
  • There is an empty box next to the Customization Appearance slot for some companions in the Companion window.
  • The Activity Finder window doesn’t display Guaranteed Rewards and Choice Rewards properly. They are displayed properly in the Mission Log and Mission Reward panels, however.
  • The Malgus’ Command Chamber is not centered when viewed in the Preview window.

COMPANIONS

• Companions are shown with weapons in the Companion window even if there is no weapon equipped.
  • Companion’s stats don’t change when selecting another role on the Ship.
  • Master Ranos' customizations can't be unlocked in the Collections. Thread.

CURRENCIES

• Currencies cannot be linked in Chat.
  • In the Currency Tab, the currencies’ icons disappear and placeholder text is shown (2/1000000000 FPO) if the Inventory window is reopened while the Materials window is active.
    Thread. Current workaround is to close the window and re-open it

CHARACTER SHEET

• Players can encounter visual issues in the Character Sheet resulting in blocks of randomly colored pixels.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - The character camera in the Preview window cannot be dragged.
  • Iokath polymorphs are clipping with the character in the Character Sheet.

ITEMS

• SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Kai Zykken's Unidentified Set Bonus boxes don't grant items. Thread.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Schematic: GSI Triangulation Enhancer MK II doesn't create items and disappears after an area transition. Thread.
  • Upgrading gear with Augments or Dyes via vendor trade-in destroys those gear mods if they are not removed prior to upgrading.
  • Players who still own Command Crates in their inventory cannot open those anymore due to the removal of Renown Stash. Players can destroy those crates to empty their inventory as they will be removed with a future patch.
  • Dispatcher Package Legendary Implant for Sith Marauder/Jedi Sentinel is not affecting Massacre/Blade Rush causing one discipline to not get full effect of the Implant.
  • The proc indicators (glowing borders) of the following Abilities: “Rail Shot”, “Mag Shot”, and “Emergency Scan” are not present after activating Supercharged Gas.
  • Juvenile Rancors pets can't be unlocked in the Collections.
  • Steadfast Master's Robes bug:
    • The fingers of the Steadfast Master's gloves are rendering black when previewed or during cutscenes. Thread
    • There is a thin line on the right leg of the Steadfast Master's Leggings. Thread
    • The character's hands disappear when wearing the Steadfast Master's Gloves with the Revered Master's Robes. Thread

MISSIONS

• The Anti-rad Injector is removed from the Mission inventory when the "Black Hole" Daily Mission is auto-completing. This bug is preventing players from completing the Mission without taking damage unless they use Quick Travel.
  • There is a typo in the Mission tracker steps of the "Deep Trouble" Bonus Mission.
  • UI is flashing on the screen during the cinematic where Z0-OM is scanning in the Shroud of Memory Mission.
  • SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - Player is transported on a ship with no exit after defeating Aries in Chapter V: Ascension.
  • The VO of the Female Sith Warrior on Manaan is not matching the subtitles in one scen - Imperial Side.
  • The “Technological Advancements” Mission is not scaled with the character’s level - Imperial characters.
  • Players can't use their ability bar after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan Storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the Mission storyline. Thread.
    • Current workaround: Click on CTRL+U twice to reload the Interface.

[*]Players are teleported to the wrong location after being polymorphed into a Cargo Loader Droid in the Manaan storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the storyline. Thread.

• Current workaround: Transport to the Fleet and launch the Mission again.

[*]The jump PLC displays "OBJECT HAS NO NAME" in its description/tooltip. Thread.

[*]There are too many Purifier Droids during the "Defeat the Purifier Droids" step of KOTET Chapter IV - "Where dreams die" preventing players from progressing to the next step. Thread.

[*]SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED WITH 7.0.2 - The camera shake persists during the last cinematic of Echoes of Oblivion.

[*]There are discrepancies in Zenith's outfits in the Relentless Ambitions Mission. Thread

FLASHPOINTS

• The Proximity Blaster Ability in Ruins of Nul Flashpoint is missing its visual effect.
  • One player receives Isotopes Stabilizers twice after defeating the final boss in Depths of Manaan Flashpoint - Master Mode.
  • After defeating the first boss, players that are in a party are unable to interact with the terminal making them unable to progress through “The Eternal Championship: Solo+” Flashpoint.

OPERATIONS

• Isotope Stabilizers unintentionally drop the same quantity for Operations in Story, Veteran, and Master Modes.
  • The same amount of Isotope Stabilizers is dropped for 16p and 8p difficulties.

GALACTIC SEASONS

• Season Objectives appear as Conquest Objectives in chat.
  • The season timer disappears when the “Galactic Seasons” window is displayed.

CLASSES

• Guard and Shatter Slug Abilities appear twice in the quickbar when the “Heavy Flamethrower” ability is selected.
  • Coordination buff shows up with the Force Might buff icon when characters with Agent or Smuggler Origin Story group with another character.

LOADOUTS

• There is no warning message when attempting to sell items saved in a Loadout.
  • The Character Model in the preview does not update/refresh to reflect the correct Outfitter appearance when switching between Loadouts in the Loadout tab of the Character Sheet.
  • When changing Discipline, a warning dialogue does not specify the name of the Loadout affected.
  • Closing the Loadout Naming window with “X” when creating a new Loadout creates a new Loadout instead of simply closing the window.
  • Activating a Loadout with saved broken gear will fail to equip it on the character and no warning message will be displayed.

EVENTS

• THE ALL WORLDS ULTIMATE SWOOP RALLY
    • It is not possible to complete the Blatant Beks, Horizon’s Razors, and Pit Screamers Perfection Achievement on Tatooine and Onderon. Thread

FEAST OF PROSPERITY

• The claim button is missing in the Collections for all unlocked Event Emotes making Legacy characters unable to use the Emotes unless they are bought again.
    • When throwing the Nexy Tongue on the grill in the Cooking Mini-game, players need to throw it below the indicator instead of onto the grill. Thread

PVP

• There are several issues in the Voidstar Warzone:
    • The round timer is ending before it runs out resulting in an early end of the match.
    • Defenders can be pulled back over the bridge after respawning on the other side.

[*]Characters that use Phase Walk (Sith Sorcerer/Jedi Sage) are sent back to the cast position if Force Push (Sith Juggernaut/Jedi Guardian) reaches them in-between the cast and the teleport of Phase Walk.

STEAM - BITRAIDER

• Players on Steam and Bitraider will not be able to see SWTOR's new trailer "Disorder" in-game. It will be made available in our next build.
    • In the meantime, you can watch it

Edited by CommunityTeam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the "compact" sorting button still isn't performing as it should (ar at least as it used to do before 7.0). The "Quality" sorting seems better, but the compact is still messing everything up.

It's supposed to just remove the empty space in your inventory by shifting everything, keeping the same order of items you had, but instead, everything is scrambled.

• Our team is currently investigating the issue. Current workaround: Stick to the outer perimeter of the fight (by the stone path but not beyond the pillars) when Malgus uses the Relentless Assault Ability.

Why not just disable the troublesome abilities in story mode so we can just progress the story? It's not like solo-story is supposed to be a challenge anyways.

It's been a month and many of us have been stuck on that boss since the expansions release with none of the provided work arounds helping.

NEW - We're aware that augments and color crystals are currently not applying stats in level synched content. Including PvP.

Wait up. You broke augments and crystals? While not fixing underperforming companions or Ruins of Nul (and more)?

This deal is getting worse all the time.

Thank you for the acknowledgment of issues. I feel a little better just seeing the bolster/augments/scaling listed as under investigation. I’m sure the team is working hard on these challenging technical problems.

I’m sure bolster / scaling can get pretty messy and take time to really dial in with new gear. But I’ve never been a fan of the concept and felt this is just creating a headache and much more work for the poor developers. The challenges of maintaining bolster may not be worth it. Just food for future thought.

Thank you for the acknowledgment of issues. I feel a little better just seeing the bolster/augments/scaling listed as under investigation. I’m sure the team is working hard on these challenging technical problems.

I’m sure bolster / scaling can get pretty messy and take time to really dial in with new gear. But I’ve never been a fan of the concept and felt this is just creating a headache and much more work for the poor developers. The challenges of maintaining bolster may not be worth it. Just food for future thought.

Why does it read like you forgot the sarcasm tag?!

Just a heads up, the legendary implant "Tactician's Focus Package" for the operative does not work at all.

I have tested in a few different circumstances and the Laceration Crit Buff never procs, no matter how much Veiled Strike crits.

OPERATIONS

Players are stuck at the "Defeat the Returned" step in the 'Temple of Sacrifice' Operation preventing them from completing it.

Players are stuck at the "Defeat the Mutant Trandoshans" step in 'The Nature of Progress' Operation preventing them from completing it.

Weren't these supposed to have been fixed?! At least the patch notes say they're fixed.

Edited by mike_carton

How is Crit 1222 on Guild Ship (on L80 Shield Spec carry a few crit items) scaled to 124 on CZ-198 @ L56 appropriate?

I was dealing noticeably lower damage i,e, TTK was up on trash mobs throughout compared to just before 7.0.1 dropped.

And whilst it's great you've made the Details pop-up more persistent where's the eXit button for it? Click away no longer works so you have to Esc out of the entire Character Window ! Have any of your involved devs actually done a fundamentals certification in UI design?

If your people are too punch drunk and exhausted from crunching since we don't know when then please hire some new devs to do the lifting and just prop the living dead ones up next to them to advise.

Edited by Zorii_Bliss

You broke more than you fixed! Again!

Literally, just remove the terrible tertiary stat scaling! People have always hated and rejected it, across many years! Why did you try to institute it again! You don't have to worry about the fact you apparently can't tell subtraction from addition - because apparently you *lowered* those values again - if you just get rid of it entirely, which you absolutely should do! Why did you waste valuable and rare development time on a feature no one has ever asked for and everyone resoundly hates?

How? Literally, how? I have no idea how all of these mistakes keep happening and keep making it to a live environment and apparently you don't either because you haven't *stopped* it. You'd literally have to have been blind to have missed these issues. My inventory items are clipped off to the right! What did you do to your QA team? Are they okay? Has someone checked up on them?

No matter all of the critical game-breaking bugs that still haven't even made it to the known issues list! Group phases are broken! Tutorials are blank! You took this amount of time to do what, exactly? It sure wasn't bug fixing.

And while I'm complaining anyway - putting shadow's kinetic combat spinning kick on the same tier as a speed boost effectively means *no one* can take it. Give me back my spinning kick. Whose bright idea was that? Did you really think that change would improve the game, somehow?

I don't want to take this tone but the level of incompetence demonstrated by 7.0 and subsequent communications defies comprehension. I am trying my best to understand what has happened and I can't. I literally cannot. What kind of "vision" produces problems like this?

Edited by Tressith

Here is another issue for the list.

Some companion weapons are now level locked and can not be used by the companion.

HK-51, who I have used on my lvl 34 Sniper since lvl 1, now has the red broken armor icon flashing, because the issued base line sniper rifle (Scoped Assassinator) now has a level 50 requirement.

I'm not sure how they mathematically changed things. The only thing I am 100 percent positive on is that my 330 Rakata weapons and some gear increase my power level a bunch. 326 PvP gear is not king. 330 Rakata is now. They need to hotfix this ASAP. It's becoming a quit moment for so many people.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10021986#post10021986

330 Rakata now has better stats then 326. PvP bolster is a complete mess. Please Advise!

I opened a ticket for this as well, but my Guild did not get the conquest mission rewards after logging in post-patch. The quest dialogue doesn't even come up. A guild member logged in pre-patch on Tuesday and was able to get the rewards for 2 of his characters, but his other three post-patch did not get the quest completion either. The response from the ticket I opened was that the characters didn't complete conquest or the guild didn't complete the conquest, which was incorrect. We got almost 2million points when we only needed 500k. We cant be the only guild having this issue.

I opened a ticket for this as well, but my Guild did not get the conquest mission rewards after logging in post-patch. The quest dialogue doesn't even come up. A guild member logged in pre-patch on Tuesday and was able to get the rewards for 2 of his characters, but his other three post-patch did not get the quest completion either. The response from the ticket I opened was that the characters didn't complete conquest or the guild didn't complete the conquest, which was incorrect. We got almost 2million points when we only needed 500k. We cant be the only guild having this issue.

I made a thread about the same issue, multiple people confirming. God knows if that'll get it on the known issues list. It isn't usually enough to get much bigger bugs on there.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1004546

Edit: A general reminder that group phases are still broken. As are tutorials.

Edited by Tressith

I ran 3 Veteran Flashpoints in a row last night using group finder (27/27 locations checked). Each time, was given the mission for that specific FP and each time completed the Flashpoint and received credit for the mission. My Weekly Veteran mission did reflect any of them (still 0/3).

Why not just disable the troublesome abilities in story mode so we can just progress the story? It's not like solo-story is supposed to be a challenge anyways.

It's been a month and many of us have been stuck on that boss since the expansions release with none of the provided work arounds helping.

did you try the one where you stand between the rock and pillar on the right side and just send your companion after him? If they're on heals, it takes forever, but they'll usually take him down, eventually.

My issue is getting my abilities bars loaded as I want them. Assigning a 'Loadout'. Going on to my second 'Class'. Doing the same. Going back to my first using the 'Loadout' and all of my abilities are completely messed up.

Is it really that hard to create an actual "Save this Configuration?" button.

If we only have two choices for 'Class

Loadouts' why are there so many lines to create?

SWTOR going the direction of RIFT where one character can be Every Class?

Edited by Azavthani