Yet another Manaan story bug - submersible droid unusable - game breaking

Transcendence

After you get past the bug that locks you out of the room and you finally take control of the submersible droid - it doesn't do anything! You can't make it move and it won't take any input whatsoever. All player abilities are disabled, you can't use your fleet pass etc. You cannot progress the story at all past this point, all you can do is travel to your stronghold to get out of the lock. Relaunched the mission and you get the same problem. The game is unable to be progressed past this point.

Imperial story playing as a Sith Juggernaut.

This release has been an embarrassment.

same bug for me this is what happens when they don't allow testing on the PTS the devs should be ashamed of 7.0 and it's lack luster of an expansion.

Fix was going to my stronghold then going back in but still a very lazy bit of development that would have been picked up in testing if it was doner.

Edited by fushnchips

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the issue you encounter after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan storyline - Imperial side.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll add it to the known issues list for visibility:

• Players can't use their ability bar after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan Storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the Mission storyline.

Edited with a workaround: Press CTRL+U twice to reload the Interface.

Edited by CommunityTeam

Same thing here, the container droid works. Picked up a container with it, brought it to the door then got spawned back as character in the same room.

Now the objective says to take control of the droid submersible in the adjacant room but there's invisible walls surrounding the staircases/ramps leading to it as well as both doors being shut.

I tried login out and back in but to no avail.

Edit: Going to my stronghold and back by clicking PLAY seem to have fixed it for me.

Edited by carfanforever

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the issue you encounter after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan storyline - Imperial side.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. I'll add it to the known issues list for visibility:

• Players can't use their ability bar after being polymorphed into a Droid during the Manaan Storyline - Imperial. Preventing them from progressing in the Mission storyline.

Your updated workaround of reloading the interface does not work either. In fact it's made the situation worse because doing it has wiped all of the abilities off my quickbars :mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info!

It's a shame that the ppl making this game can't produce a solution for the mess they are making. If this hadn't been a Star Wars game I'd quit it long ago, but the threshold for what crap I'm willing to take is soon reached. Hope that the license to make another SW mmorpg will go to someone competent not to release these kind of bugs and not beeing able to fix them for almost 2 months.

• 3 months later...
Hi folks,

It is July 24, 2022 and the bug is still present.Are you sure that "your team is aware of this bug and is currentrly looking into it" ?

Edited by LaVerole

• 2 weeks later...
It is July 24, 2022 and the bug is still present.Are you sure that "your team is aware of this bug and is currentrly looking into it" ?

It's August 4 and they haven't fixed it lmao. Got the invisible walls bug, followed the threads advice, went to stronghold and launched from there, clicked the console and got the droid, no abilities, and CTRL U doesn't fix the problem. going back to stronghold from the droid resets the mission back to the previous cargo bay thing, nothing changes. Can't advance the story on this character.

Edited by Ardrossan