BUG Cannot Progress Shroud of Memory

KaimanaTOR

At the end of the first set of dialogue with The Shroud the next step doesn't progress. You, as HK are not released form the dialogue / cutscene. (Note: I used the 'Exit Area' on the mini-map and was able to return to Fleet, however, the quest itself is stuck at "Speak to the Shroud" and I have Z0-0M as a companion now without going through the story.) Edited by KaimanaTOR

• Dev Post

Hi KaimanaTOR,

The issue you encounter in the Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory is a known issue:

• The cinematic at the "Speak to the Shroud" step in the Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.

Our team is aware of the issue and working on it. I'll update you in this main thread when I know more: UG: Shroud of Memory (6.2) [T#38271755]

Edited by CommunityTeam

At the end of the first set of dialogue with The Shroud the next step doesn't progress. You, as HK are not released form the dialogue / cutscene. (Note: I used the 'Exit Area' on the mini-map and was able to return to Fleet, however, the quest itself is stuck at "Speak to the Shroud" and I have Z0-0M as a companion now without going through the story.)

I am having the exact same issue. It has never happened to me before on my other toons, this is the first time.