Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.2 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
12.09.2020 , 10:00 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2:
  • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint
    • Bask Sunn’s and Heta Kol’s corpses remain after their surrendered versions appear in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.
    • Rass Ordo is on influence level 1 during the Solo/Story Mode.
  • Echoes of Oblivion
    • The line chosen by the Smuggler doesn't correspond to the line spoken at the "Speak to Minazar" step in Echoes of Oblivion.
    • Satele Shan has the wrong bio description and portrait in the Companions & Contacts window.
  • Login Rewards
    • There is no claim button for players who are on Day 7. They need to use the arrow to go back to the first page to claim their rewards.
    • If a player moves a crate received from the Login Rewards in the Legacy Bank, this one might disappear. Avoid for the time being putting that crate into the Legacy bank. Instead, open the crate to obtain the items, and then transfer those items.
  • Life Day
    • Snow-Covered Parcels stored in the Guild Bank or Legacy Bank did not convert into Currency. Workaround: Send the Snow-Covered by mail to an alt or to yourself.
  • Others
    • The final boss in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint - Master Mode isn’t dropping any set bonuses or tactical.
    • The Flashpoint Weekly Missions progression has been reset to 0. Players who had 3 out of 5 completed are reset to 0/5.
    • The tracker for some equipment sets of the Spoils of War Achievement is not correctly working. It may show a random number like: 47/1. Workaround: If you have the set, mail it to another character. It will fill the setlist and unlock the Achievement.

NOTE
  • Jedi Consular who previously completed The Forge and didn't receive the lightsaber needs to contact our support team to get this lightsaber.
QUICK PLAY ISSUE--------
THE FOLLOWING BUGS WERE FIXED WITH GAME UPDATE 6.2a:
    • Canceling the cinematic after interacting with any of the three consoles at the “Defeat Sunn Bask” step in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo-Story Mode will block players from triggering the cinematic again.
    • The door in the Seeker’s Vigil - Archives is blocking players from progressing in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint after being defeated by the Ash’ad Sharpshooters.
    • The health of “Gorga Brak” in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story and Veteran Mode is the same as on Master Mode.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is returning with full health in the second phase of combat.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is not dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.
    • The Bask Sunn’s Uppercut Ability in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint deals much more damage than intended.
    • Bakk Sunn’s Nimble Rush Ability is only interrupted by the Restrained targets the first time.
    • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story Mode cannot be shared with group members.
  • Echoes of Oblivion
    • Players who didn’t romance Theron Shan receive the Echoes of Oblivion Mission mail intended for players who are in a romance with him.
  • Knights of the Eternal Throne
    • The cinematic at the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic after being in the Droid at the "Defend the Companions" step in Chapter V: Ascension is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic at the "Board the Transport in the Military Hangar" step in Chapter VI: The Dragon's Maw is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic after being in the Walker at the "Clear the debris" step in Chapter VIII: End Times is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic before the Valkorion’s encounter at the “Locate the Holocron” step in Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne does not play, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.
  • Login Rewards
    • If a player claims all the rewards from tier 2 with the “Claim all” button, it will not move the Fleet Commendation to the inventory and display the following error message “You have no use for this item”.
  • Others
    • Jedi Consular doesn't receive a lightsaber after The Forge scene.
    • The cinematic at the "Speak to the Shroud" step in the Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

dipstik
12.09.2020 , 10:06 AM | #2
maybe ill wait a bit for the new fp lol

chaharbagh
12.09.2020 , 10:16 AM | #3
The tracking for the Equipment Sets achievements is weird. It's not working right,
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

SoontirMorillo
12.09.2020 , 10:21 AM | #4
I started the game via Steam. Got no download at all. When in game, error message, wrong version number. Back to desktop.

Edit: Download on Steam started. After i waited half an hour and did like three restarts on Steam.

DarkLordSato
12.09.2020 , 10:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
I started the game via Steam. Got no download at all. When in game, error message, wrong version number. Back to desktop.
Same thing with me.
My referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/XR99FW
Click it; you'll like it! We both get stuff!

ZeridanShear
12.09.2020 , 10:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
The tracking for the Equipment Sets achievements is weird. It's not working right,
Yep. Apparently I have 56/1 of Tormented Wrists and nothing else there, but shows complete, but no points.

Please don't let this be busted until after the damn holidays. I've been working on these collections for over a year using Kai Zykken....

jedimasterjac
12.09.2020 , 10:28 AM | #7
I'm not able to play as well. I have no updates for SWTOR queued on Steam, cannot update via the launcher, but when I hit play I'm told my game is running an outdated version.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

Screaming_Ziva
12.09.2020 , 10:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2:
    • Cancelling the cinematic after interacting with any of the three consoles at the “Defeat Sunn Bask” step in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo-Story Mode will block players from triggering the cinematic again.
    • The door in the Seeker’s Vigil - Archives is blocking players from progressing in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint after being defeated by the Ash’ad Sharpshooters.
    • Bask Sunn’s and Heta Kol’s corpses remain after their surrendered versions appear in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.
    • The health of “Gorga Brak” in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story and Veteran Mode is the same as on Master Mode.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is returning with full health in the second phase of combat.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is not dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.
    • The Bask Sunn’s Uppercut Ability in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint deals much more damage than intended.
    • Bakk Sunn’s Nimble Rush Ability is only interrupted by the Restrained targets the first time.
    • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story Mode cannot be shared with group members.
  • Echoes of Oblivion
    • Players who didn’t romance Theron Shan receive the Echoes of Oblivion Mission mail intended for players who are in a romance with him.
  • Knights of the Eternal Throne
    • The cinematic of the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in the Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.
    • The cinematic before the Valkorion’s encounter at the “Locate the Holocron” step in the Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne does not play, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.
  • Login Rewards
    • If a player claims all the rewards from tier 2 with the “Claim all” button, it will not move the Fleet Commendation to the inventory and display the following error message “You have no use for this item”.
  • Others
    • The final boss in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint - Master Mode isn’t dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.
Releasing this list 4 minutes after the servers were brought up just means that you knew about these before the update. Some of them are minor yes but the Knights of the Eternal Throne ones are game breaking and don't allow players to progress. How do you let something like that purposely into a patch?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Suzsi
12.09.2020 , 10:35 AM | #9
cant play on steam, there is no update and it says that the versions dont match when I fire up the launcher to hit play

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

chaharbagh
12.09.2020 , 10:48 AM | #10
Anyone else notice how the the Equipment Sets achievements are not being tracked correctly?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4