Looking for casual but active guild/s

griffenberg

I'm a single father of a teenager with a full time job so I manage to play about 10-12 hours on the weekends at the most. I'm looking for a guild that is active but casual won't get mad if I disapear for a couple weeks if I decide to play a different game. I have 9 70's right now 4 pub 5 imp and various other alts between 11 and 55 would like to find the same home for all of them. The new changes to guilds in the recent patch makes it sub optimal to stay in the various dead guilds they are now in. I would also bring along my daughters toons (she's 17) but her play time is even more erratic than mine (she is 17 after all).

Toons I'm most likely to be on this weekend

Totschlagen 70 sin tank

Nanamiil 70 troop tank

I'm a single father of a teenager with a full time job so I manage to play about 10-12 hours on the weekends at the most. I'm looking for a guild that is active but casual won't get mad if I disapear for a couple weeks if I decide to play a different game. I have 9 70's right now 4 pub 5 imp and various other alts between 11 and 55 would like to find the same home for all of them. The new changes to guilds in the recent patch makes it sub optimal to stay in the various dead guilds they are now in. I would also bring along my daughters toons (she's 17) but her play time is even more erratic than mine (she is 17 after all).

Toons I'm most likely to be on this weekend

Totschlagen 70 sin tank

Nanamiil 70 troop tank

hi there griffenberg,

Not sure if you've found an appropriate guild yet but....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...feel free to check us ^ out when you can! Contact info is within that thread. Hope to chat with you soon and best of luck either way yep! --- regards, Neestar (PUB side) and Neevil (IMP side)

Greetings, Griffenberg!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA:

Hi there!

Formed in the summer of 2016, Red Hoth Chili Peppers (RHCP) (Republic) and Phantom of the Operative (PotO) (Empire) were created to provide a safe haven for Star Wars the Old Republic players who prefer fun, casual gameplay free of the unmonitored environments of general chat and rated-R guilds. We have many couples and members with children who watch from laps or play along.

Our guilds are very active and continually growing. We host weekly ops and group event activities as well as Flashpoints, Uprisings, and Commander runs are ongoing and groups are always forming. We regularly reach medium and large yield objectives for conquest. Our officers are experienced, helpful, mature, and approachable teammates.

RHCP and PotO are family friendly, drama-free, safe, and clean-chat guilds. There is zero tolerance of profanity, discrimination, or harassment of any kind. Hate speech, religious discussions, political topics, begging, stealing, spamming, griefing, and general troll behavior are also strictly disallowed.

Our site is located at https://rhcp-po.shivtr.com/

We have discord as well. If this sounds good, feel free to whisper a guild member in game.

Hi bud! You sound like a great fit for the guild I am an officer with! <The Veritas Brotherhood> is recruiting players of all levels and interests.

We are a PVE guild on Star Forge focused on group content including ops, flashpoints, and other activities. 11% bonuses, Discord, and an empire sister guild. We're a level 13 guild as I write and pursue high yield conquest though it's not required. Join us on discord and let them know Oriel sent ya! https://discord.gg/Bz3QDet

The Outer Reaches Company is an Imperial guild that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know. https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company