Maintenance: July 21, 2020

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking all servers offline for back-end maintenance on July 21, 2020. There will be a patch to download, but only back-end changes to the game.

Details:

DATE: July 21st 2020

TIME: 6:00AM - 10:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 UTC)

VERSION: 6.1.2c

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Downtime two weeks in a row, another 4 hour "back end" Maint, coupled with a patch, but nothing is getting fixed. :eek:

The thing is that a few days ago we got an emergency patch which wasn't an emergency. I'm rather confused at this cause couldn't this have waited till Tuesday for example? I mean they've waited with PvP rewards from the start of 6.0 so why now as an emergency patch?

They say something about god but BioWare certainly moves in mysterious ways.

The thing is that a few days ago we got an emergency patch which wasn't an emergency. I'm rather confused at this cause couldn't this have waited till Tuesday for example? I mean they've waited with PvP rewards from the start of 6.0 so why now as an emergency patch?

They say something about god but BioWare certainly moves in mysterious ways.

Where you watching Babylon 5 recently ;)

Sinclair: They say God works in mysterious ways.

Garibaldi: Maybe so. But He's a con man compared to the Vorlon.

Just swap out vorlons and put in BW

Where you watching Babylon 5 recently ;)

Sinclair: They say God works in mysterious ways.

Garibaldi: Maybe so. But He's a con man compared to the Vorlon.

Just swap out vorlons and put in BW

I always recently watched Babylon 5 :D

One series that i've always enjoyed rewatching, no matter if it was only watched yesterday...lol

Same, the special effects may be dated but the characters, personal development and conversations are excellent. Something the SWTOR writing team might learn from ;)

It shouldn't take this long to feed and water the hamsters!!!

Unless they're switching over to gerbils!!! LOL

Indeed, so when are you going to let us know that maintenance has been extended due to an unforeseen issue that was identified less than an hour ago?

People pay for this and should be made aware right?

Indeed, so when are you going to let us know that maintenance has been extended due to an unforeseen issue that was identified less than an hour ago?

It's too early for that. The maintenance window was originally slated to run until 1pm Eastern, we still have over 40 minutes to go on the original window. Although, it does seem a bit strange to need 4 hours for a repair patch, and it seems weird to me that it is actually taking the full 4 hours. I was actually expecting it to be up by now, thus why I am here on the forums about it.

what 'unforeseen issue' ? was it announced on twitter?