Cartel Coins gone

Kogull_x

Hey all,

Just confirming the team is aware of the issue. Your coins are safe, don't worry. This issue only is only affecting EU servers. I will provide updates as I have them.

-eric

Thanks for replay

But i ask myself why is there so many problems on EU servers.

Many players on TH are üpset.

This is a frustrate situation for all.

The problema is at this time in Portugal 01.21 am i cheked my in game cartel coins and i missed 1200 cartel coins, went here to my account and i see 4 movements on my account that i didn´t made.

How can i spend thsoe coins if we couldn´t acess the in game cartel market to spend coins.

I tried to recover my account and although the layers of security no one could recover my account because google killed my e-mail, because of na e-mail and now while you don´t see your cartel coins , when they get back in screen you see less 1200 cartel coins??

How is this possible?

Hey folks,

We are recovering from the issue. You should be able to see your coin currency and purchase normally again. The team is continuing to monitor, let us know of any further issues.

-eric

Thanks a lot for replying, update and quick fix as i said in other topics as of now i can see my coins in game, purchase is working and no loss but that's for me. Hope everyone is allright, back to the game Thanks again !