Cartel Market coins balance 0

OrichalcosTritos

Cartel Market says my coin balance is 0 even tho it is not. When I log into my account on website it shows real number, but inside the game its 0.

I too am showing zero on my Cartel Coins. I have plenty on my account but the game is showing zero.

Hello, i see it is not just me but other people aswell.

I went and bought 5600 coins and received my 400 monthly coins so i had 6000 coins after some cosmetic change to characters in game i have got 5852 remaining cartel coins and the website too tell so but after i went for dinner and logged back they don't show except on the website and in game it tells me I have 0 cartel coins and i can't buy anything...:( , I am having some intense sweating all of sudden...

I went and read the customer support and they say it may happen when one makes to many buy attempt and to way 24 hours without buying anything , the problem is i haven't made too many i just made two in game at the aestetich machine change ... I am gonna call the customer support tommorrow morning even thouh they say they can't remove the lock and will update later . /confused

I went and read the customer support and they say it may happen when one makes to many buy attempt and to way 24 hours without buying anything , the problem is i haven't made too many i just made two in game at the aestetich machine change ... I am gonna call the customer support tommorrow morning even thouh they say they can't remove the lock and will update later . /confused

I haven't made any purchases since last week; my account shows i have coins which i knew i did its just in game they show as 0

edit: also worth noting I tried to actually buy something knowing I have coins and it wont let me so its not just a graphical issue showing 0

Edited by Hukabala

Same for me. Logged in and my 8400 coins are gone yet still in the website ledger. :eek:

Yeah I know how you feel same here i won't say the word but i was like what the F... , where are my coins...? ;)

Anyway i said i would update if anything changed and it is 02h35 here i just went back from gear farming and conquest and checked and my coins were back and so i tryed to purchase what i initially planned ' a master datacron for info) and it worked that's back for me and more importantly no loss :cool:, check it out people Thank you everyone!