+++++ Tournament Brackets Are Up! +++++

Morde_

http://challonge.com/scold1v1

Official rules thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=565362

These brackets are FINALIZED. Only forfeits, DQs, and victories will alter the brackets. No amount of ************ will change them. With this many people and the class diversity, there's no such thing as balanced brackets.

If you advance into the next round and have an opponent ready, feel free to fight them even if the previous deadline has not been met yet.

In the event of a healer vs. healer fight... you guys gotta work something out. Whether you want to have a heal-off in a reg or both spec to a dps spec or something I dunno. It's up to you guys to figure it out before the deadline. There must be a victor submitted.

Once again, disqualifications will occur if the deadline is not met. If you don't want to be disqualified, you MUST provide some sort of proof/argument that you were actively looking for your opponent.

To submit a match result:

* Post in this thread <- best option

* Send a /tell to Scold or Scoldilocks

* Ingame mail to one of those ^

* Send a carrier pigeon to my house <- worst option

Good luck to all and thanks for signing up!

Edited by Morde_

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some good pairings in the first round. Adraaj v Breakfast, Lokarr vs Turbox, Luxford vs Kakarrot, Winz vs Revoke... should be interesting. I'd also like to see a Scold vs Wakalord and Ryere vs Majinn if they make it that far.

LOL, a bunch of noob sentinels comparing thier lol smashes.

You're in the wrong thread kiddo.

Though I expect that even if you were in the right thread, no one would care there either.

Thanks for the updates guys grats on your wins.

This guy smash QQs in tons of threads, few of them having anything to do with focus/rage spec. I think jiraya must have touched him in a bad way when he was little.

you mean when he was low lvl not when he was little i dont roll like that

Grats guys.

Ten first round fights left! One week until the deadline! If your opponent sucks and never plays you have to prove to me that you tried to find him.

GET ER DONE ADVANCE AND DERP

Edited by Morde_