Another Founder returning......

Nightfalll

Yes ANOTHER original member coming back........

Admittedly, two months after launch ALOT of us were upset at a variable of things about the game. And yes, we vented, sometimes a bit too much, but as paying subs, that was justifiable.

Being gone for a few months, im giving it a second shot. My server is heavily populated, no worries there. This time, I know what to expect, AND HAVE NO INFLATED EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT SWTOR OFFERS.

And Bio, if you happen to read this, please PLEASE give more options on the pvp codex...More tracking statistics and perhaps, dare I hope, a Leaderboard? Its easily made content, and caters to us 'goal attainment' freaks....

Yes ANOTHER original member coming back........

Admittedly, two months after launch ALOT of us were upset at a variable of things about the game. And yes, we vented, sometimes a bit too much, but as paying subs, that was justifiable.

Being gone for a few months, im giving it a second shot. My server is heavily populated, no worries there. This time, I know what to expect, AND HAVE NO INFLATED EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT SWTOR OFFERS.

And Bio, if you happen to read this, please PLEASE give more options on the pvp codex...More tracking statistics and perhaps, dare I hope, a Leaderboard? Its easily made content, and caters to us 'goal attainment' freaks....

Welcome back, ranked warzones where pulled out "4 hours" before patch 1.2 went into effect.

* Essentially, it ticked off a good majority of the pvp player-base.

Atm the most populated pvp server in the game is a server called "fatman".

Sorcs/BH's where nerfed hard.

Marauders are the FOTM.

Imp Agents where buffed.

Welcome back...

I'm hoping for the ranked war zones to be out as soon as possible too... it'll have all the stat tracking.

Freaking AWESOME! ty for that info.......I did notice there are some pvp stat tracking stats in the warzone icon box area....ITs a start!

Why announce your return? Are you like the most loved person on your server or something? :confused:
Consider it a small step toward balancing out the 100 or so people making 1,000s of posts that they already left.

Welcome back Night. :)

Edited by GalacticKegger

Why announce your return? Are you like the most loved person on your server or something? :confused:

Because some people on the forums are friendly and sociable enough to want to introduce themselves, and do not hold some underlying desire to be crowned king of the server or a PvP guru by a vast network of relative strangers in every post they make. Must be a douche, right?

Welcome back OP, I wish I could tell you things have improved since you left but, uh..well, let's just say your lowered expectations will serve you well. :) Apply the lowered expectations to the general mentality of the forums and everything'll be all nice and rose-tinted like they were at launch. :)

Edited by JarenWelen

And yes, we vented, sometimes a bit too much, but as paying subs, that was justifiable.

Sorry pal, but it is never justifable. Play or don't play, but you have no justification as a paying sub to rant and vent and demand and threaten to quit 7/24 in the forums. Your 15 dollars entitles you to play the game, not grief the forum. ;)

Welcome back! I hope you have more fun and more balanced expectations this time around. :)

Because some people on the forums are friendly and sociable enough to want to introduce themselves, and do not hold some underlying desire to be crowned king of the server or a PvP guru by a vast network of relative strangers in every post they make. Must be a douche, right?

Welcome back OP, I wish I could tell you things have improved since you left but, uh..well, let's just say your lowered expectations will serve you well. :) Apply the lowered expectations to the general mentality of the forums and everything'll be all nice and rose-tinted like they were at launch. :)

Though PvP is stil a WIP the game has improved much since launch. I think you'll really like the new UI. Here's a simple preset to get you started:

http://www.galactickegger.com/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-05-02_00_53_32_281250.jpg

http://www.galactickegger.com/SWTOR/KeggerDPS.xml

Edited by GalacticKegger

Sorry pal, but it is never justifable. Play or don't play, but you have no justification as a paying sub to rant and vent and demand and threaten to quit 7/24 in the forums. Your 15 dollars entitles you to play the game, not grief the forum. ;)

Welcome back! I hope you have more fun and more balanced expectations this time around. :)

If you are paying for it you have the right

Welcome back. I have returned as well, though be it from a break of 3 weeks - 1 month. I've yet to do a flashpoint other than BT normal helping out a guildie. It's been about 3 weeks for me since I returned and I've had a blast just running around discovering new things.

If you'd played on the 1.2 beta you'd know that stat tracking is ready and will be added with the preseason

If you're paying for it, you have the right to make such threads.

If you're paying for it, you have the choice not to read them or not to respond to them.

To quote my favourite meerkat: Simplez.

Shouldn't be more complicated than that.

Edited by JarenWelen

If you'd played on the 1.2 beta you'd know that stat tracking is ready and will be added with the preseason

Could you elaborate on the stat tracking, the type?? How indepth? For instance if I solo q, will I have the same type of stats available as people who run group?

And the rest of you guys, ty VERY MUCH for the kind words. For the most part, these forums and SW fans in general are awesome people.

Im definitely taking my sweet time this go around...No rushing period...

Could you elaborate on the stat tracking, the type?? How indepth? For instance if I solo q, will I have the same type of stats available as people who run group?

And the rest of you guys, ty VERY MUCH for the kind words. For the most part, these forums and SW fans in general are awesome people.

Im definitely taking my sweet time this go around...No rushing period...

You have your rated solo stats, group solo stats, life time kills, life time medals, highest rating for solo and group queue. like literally a sheet of random stats after that.

You have your rated solo stats, group solo stats, life time kills, life time medals, highest rating for solo and group queue. like literally a sheet of random stats after that.

Ty Metal...........That is just fantastic..........Been waiting for those forever.

Finally GOOD JOB BIO....

Now to implement the damn thing......:)

If you are paying for it you have the right

Nope... you have the right to play the game if you pay. You have the right to give Bioware constructive feedback via the channels they have provided. You have the right to have constructive on topic discussions in forum.

You DO NOT have the right to rant like lunatics about anything and everything in the forums 7/24.

Edited by Andryah

Nope... you have the right to play the game if you play. You have the right to give Bioware constructive feedback via the channels they have provided.

You DO NOT have the right to rant like lunatics about anything and everything in the forums 7/24.

Please guys, enough allready.....

Myself and some Original Founders from my guild are returning. Its a GOOD thing. Emphasis on positive..........Looking forward to the new content!