Founder saying goodbye

Raijinlu

I had high hopes for this game returning me to the SWG days of old, I tried to stick it out till 1.2 came out and i did but sadly fell short for me. My server is dead and the choice to re-roll on another server is too much work involved and the promise of transfers is too far away for me to consider staying i havent found enough ppl to even run the latest FP.

The game has promise no doubt about that but not for me ive been burned too many times from past MMO's to believe what they say, take a real good look at the legacy system right now all you get are emotes and buffs thats it. took me awhile to figure it out after all the hype.

I had a blast playing made some friends but they moved on and now so am i, to all those on kinrath spider republic side good bye and good luck finding groups to run FP's.. Later

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.