Onslaught Companion Decorations Still Appear as Holos

MasterYulo

I posted this in the Strongholds Subforum a year ago, and have submitted multiple bug reports in game, but to no avail. After getting Kira and Scourge back as a Jedi Knight, we are not granted them back as companion decorations. So I am left with the old companion decos for them that still have them appear as holos in their underwear. As someone who has devoted time, effort, and quite a bit of Cartel Coins for my Strongholds, this is something that bugs me to no end. I would hope the Devs get on to fixing this. Considering we waited about 4 years for Kira and Scourge to return as companions post-KOTFE, I was hoping we could finally fully appreciate their presence. Hope the Devs respond to this. Edited by MasterYulo
typo

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979326

Link to my bug report on this issue posted on 10 May of this year. I was rather happy to see that a number of bugged decorations (some that had been broken for over two years) where fixed with update 6.2. Unfortunately, no stealth fix for this issue.

Yeah I posted mine in December 2019, and have submitted multiple Bug Reports in game. It is really annoying considering we waited years to get Kira and Scourge back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...