Missing companion decorations after Onslaught

ceryxp

Characters that have completed Onslaught do not have the companion decorations for Jakarro, Kira, or Scourge even though they are able to summon those companions. Jakarro does not show in the list of companion decorations at all while Kira and Scourge show as 0/1 owned.

OK, it's weird. I just went in on a JK who has finished Onslaught etc. (but not the alerts), and the decos were available, *but* they were "old" Kira/Scourge, the pre-return ones, in their skivvies.

On a different JK who has done the Kira alert, it's the same - both in their skivvies, and before you ask, yes, I swapped them out to see if it was like the holo-LSJ problem.(1)

(1) If you have post-return LS Jaesa but someone else is with you, the LSJ deco shows LSJ as solid in her right gear. If you switch to having her out with you, the holo switches on, and it shows pre-KotFE LSJ in her skivvies.(2)

(2) Pre-KotFE companion decos work semi-normally until the companion is about to return, at which point (a) the old companion sneaks in and shoves his or her clothes into your inventory while you aren't watching, and (b) the pre-KotFE deco (obviously) shows up in skivvies (because the companion's clothes are in your inventory, obviously). Most of them work correctly after the return is finalised, except LSJ, Kira and Scourge.

Should have specified, I've only played Onslaught on Consular and Inquisitor characters, so far. From Steve's report it appears that Knight characters are not receiving the correct companion decorations either.

Just completed Onslaught on a Knight. As Steve noted, Knights retain their old, pre-Fallen Empire Kira and Scourge decorations. They can still be placed but will always appear as holos wearing whatever gear they were wearing prior to starting Fallen Empire.

They can still be placed but will always appear as holos wearing whatever gear they were wearing prior to starting Fallen Empire.

Sadly, no. They are wearing no gear, undies only. EDIT: well, that's how it is for me, anyway.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Sadly, no. They are wearing no gear, undies only. EDIT: well, that's how it is for me, anyway.

Yeah, I spoke to soon. When I logged to my Knight today Kira and Scourge were dressed for a pool party. That might be appropriate if they were on Manaan but not standing in the middle of a Republic outpost on Yavin.

* My Manaan stronghold is set up as a resort while Yavin is crafted as an homage to Base One.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It has been over a year since Onslaught launched and that this has been a problem. To my knowledge, and I fully admit that I may have missed it, there has never been an acknowledgement of this issue. Is this issue on your radar? Is this issue going to be fixed?

The gist of the issue:

• the companion decoration for Jakarro is not granted after completing Onslaught, or at any point thereafter;
  • the companion decorations for Kira and Scourge are not granted to non-Knights after completing Onslaught, or at any point thereafter;
  • and the companion decorations for Kira and Scourge for Knights can be placed but always appear as holograms after their return in Onslaught (prior to that they function normally).

Edited by ceryxp

• 1 month later...