Problem with Irregated Garden decoration

xRohanx

Impossible to remove from the hook "Irregated Garden" decoration. Decoration covers all Centerpiece hook, the edges of the hook are not visible because of deco’s size. Option “Reset decorations in room” removed all decorations from stronghold, except Irregated Garden. Camera zoom does not help. Edited by xRohanx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Three months later. No response. The deco is still stucked in Centerpiece hook, covers all edges of the hook so they are not clickable, because it's larger than hook, and cannot be removed even with option "Reset Decorations in Room". Edited by xRohanx

• 2 weeks later...

After the patch 5.10.2, deco moved to the left, and after positioning correcting patch, it remained in the same place, now almost facing another decoration. "Irregated Garden" decoration still covers the entire hook, overlapping its borders, without being able to click on the edges.

I made a few bug reports, wrote to the customer service 3 times, but all I received was confirmation that this is a bug and advice to write again about this problem, after 4 months. I also wrote a private message to Eric Musko, but I haven’t received an answer.

Sounds like quite the pickle.

Only thing i could think of is clicking on the very edges of the hooks that just barely stick out from under the deco. Maybe they r also part of the hook point so u can change it that way?

Really not sure otherwise, i myself had issue trying to edit the small hooks that have one of the cargo bays on them, there is like half a pixel of green sticking out that is near impossible to click on to edit the goddamn hook.

One drastic solution that u could try is deactivating the stronghold, then reactivating it. Since the clear room does not get rid of it, might be a visual bug and maybe a clean slate reset might help. Long shot though.

Im surprised u r getting ignored this badly. This is a serious problem that i can identity with too much.

Not working, cause no edges available. It is much larger, so it far beyond the edges. It has one wrong hook (Centerpiece), which deco overlaps completely and another hooks also.

https://imgur.com/a/q238Jgx

In addition, this decoration can be bought for credits and reputation points on Ossus. So, buying it, the any other player buys a problem.

I spent 8 million credits to open this stronghold, and a few months to decorate it. Deactivating and then re-decoratiing is the worst option, which completely deprives the joy of the game. I dont know why developers just ignoring me all that time. Even after this message:

Hello, Eric!

Excuse me for disturbing. I am writing to you because I was lost any hope to get help in solving my problem.

I wrote about the problem three months ago, created the ticket and did a bug report, I also wrote on the forum, but get no information except advice from in game customer service to create another bug report.

All 3 months since 11'th December patch I'm trying to remove "Irregated Garden" deco from the hook in my Manaan SH. Decoration covers Centerpiece hook. But the edges of the hook are not visible because of deco’s size: hook smaller then deco and edges not clickable.

Option “Reset decorations in room” removed all decorations from stronghold, except Irregated Garden. Camera zoom did not help.

Here is a deco’s screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Zik064Q.jpg.

I would appreciate for any help or advice. The silence is very disappointing, because since writing about this issue there is no response and no changes. I spent too much time to reseting and re-decorating my SH without any result. This cursed "Irregated Garden" still on hook.

I hope for your answer.

Thank you and best regards!

Edited by xRohanx

• 3 weeks later...
wow that is a huge deco
The deco actually can go on either a "Starship" hook, or a "Centerpiece" hook. And unlike other decos that can go on multiple sizes of hooks, and tend to be way undersized for the larger hook(s) you can use them one, this deco is in fact appropriately sized for the "Starship" hook, and probably should not have the "Centerpiece" hook as an option. (I suspect it should be set as "Massive Structure, Starship" and someone goofed up and set the wrong hook sizes for it).

Only thing i could think of is clicking on the very edges of the hooks that just barely stick out from under the deco. Maybe they r also part of the hook point so u can change it that way?

The little blue corners sticking out from under the deco are actually parts of separate "Floor Medium Narrow" hooks, and not part of the Centerpiece hook, which would be pink, if you could see it.

I spent 8 million credits to open this stronghold, and a few months to decorate it. Deactivating and then re-decoratiing is the worst option, which completely deprives the joy of the game. I dont know why developers just ignoring me all that time. Even after this message:
If you deactivate the Stronghold, you will only have to pay the initial 2.5 million purchase price to reactivate it, not 8 million. All the unlocked rooms will be unlocked again when you reactivate it. Doesn't help with all the time spent decorating, but it's something, at least.

Maybe try submitting a new ticket? Create it as an "Item/Loot" issue, not a bug report. And ask if maybe a CSR can remove the deco from the hook for you.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

this deco is in fact appropriately sized for the "Starship" hook, and probably should not have the "Centerpiece" hook as an option. (I suspect it should be set as "Massive Structure, Starship" and someone goofed up and set the wrong hook sizes for it).

Exactly.

If you deactivate the Stronghold, you will only have to pay the initial 2.5 million purchase price to reactivate it, not 8 million. All the unlocked rooms will be unlocked again when you reactivate it. Doesn't help with all the time spent decorating, but it's something, at least.

For me it's not a good solution, because SH is 76% complited and in this case i need to re-decorate 608 hooks. A lot of time.

Maybe try submitting a new ticket? Create it as an "Item/Loot" issue, not a bug report. And ask if maybe a CSR can remove the deco from the hook for you.

Thank you very much for attention and advices, I'll try it!

• Dev Post

We are aware that Irrigated Garden decoration cannot be picked up on the Manaan Rooftop Garden with the reset room function. This is not a widespread issue since this decoration from Ossus can be picked up with that function on other hooks or in other Strongholds.

I am sorry that this is already ongoing for a while but be assured that we are investigating this.

• 4 weeks later...