Magenta Adegan Crystal

Wildwing

It was discussed a bit in beta and in the build they introduced magenta, it was implied that it was a rare spawn node; so continue gathering color crystals so they are wiped and respawn, and eventually a megenta would spawn. No idea what level range or world to do that sort of farming though.

It could be a rare away mission reward as well. But I really don't know.

I've been searching for that recipe/crystal ever since it was announced in that beta build. Had my artifice/archaeology/treasure hunting all at 400 back then, and never had the luck of finding it. If you could tell us where you happened to get that recipe... I will forever be in your debt

Hi all, just doing daily quests on Ilum and came across a Depleted White Adegan Crystal node, clicked on it and it told me that it had already been harvested, so I assume this is where the crystals for higher level stuff come from. For those interested or high enough level, I was on the Eastern Ice Shelf, in the Western Jedi Ruins.

hi guys,

i just got Schematic: Advanced Magenta Intrepidity Crystal but i cant craft it because i am missing a gem.

does anyone know where i do get a Magenta Adegan Crystal ?

im speculating that its from 340 archeology missions. does anyone get one yet?

Since it's color is purple that would make it a crit mission result maybe? World harvested resources are all green.

Hi all, just doing daily quests on Ilum and came across a Depleted White Adegan Crystal node, clicked on it and it told me that it had already been harvested, so I assume this is where the crystals for higher level stuff come from. For those interested or high enough level, I was on the Eastern Ice Shelf, in the Western Jedi Ruins.

I noticed that back in beta, and even took a few screenshots and stuff. However, I went back there multiple times, every hour, and it was always like that. I too thought that it was "depleted" because it just had been harvested, but to my knowledge (and i checked a LOT) it never changed from that status. OF course, that was back in beta, so they may have changed it. I also looked all around Ilum for more of those, but that was the only one I found.

Are the crafted crystals showing "Binds on Pickup" in the tooltip or will they be BOE when crafted?

Good info, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Have to go through a whole process to get the crystal on Ilum. Have to go to Tatooine and get a buff from one of the water vaporators then go to Hoth and climb a mountain near the Leth Outpost to get Pure Shockfrozen water. (Still have to have Tatooine buff when you climb the mountain) then go to crystal on Ilum and have a group together to fight a champion force ghost to make the crystal available.