Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ThePleasureman
12.31.2011 , 01:46 PM | #1
Puzzle Master says:

Advanced Magenta Lethal Crystal is now on sale on my server pst me in game to purchase.

Name: Tyrannus
Server: Daragon Trail

<Lord of the Mass Thread & Puzzle Master>

MAFIAxMaverick
12.31.2011 , 02:16 PM | #2
Yup I'm in the same boat. I've found a "Depleted White Adegan Crystal" node on Ilum in the Western Jedi Temple ruins. But I've gone there at server reset and it's still depleted. You can't do anything with it. I've scoured everywhere on Ilum for one like it for Magenta but I can't find it anywhere. I'm doing my first eternity vault run tomorrow, but from other people who've already run it they say there's nothing in the eternity vault for it either. So honestly, I have absolutely no clue

Cranberries
12.31.2011 , 02:50 PM | #3
You reverse engineer purple crystals found in the t2 weapons (Columi) and then you craft your magenta crystal using the mats.

It's like .. retarded. Especially considering the BiS crystals ... are the purple ones that are already in the weapon.

Jurugar
12.31.2011 , 03:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePleasureman View Post
Magenta Adegan Crystal

How do you find these? I've found the lvl 49 Magenta Crystal Schematics but cannot find out how to get this mat required to make them.
Where did you find that schematic? A world boss?

ThePleasureman
12.31.2011 , 03:58 PM | #5
Wow you seriously have to reverse engineer the t2 weapon ones? this schematic is pointless then. What the hell were they thinking with this crap?

Heimskringla
12.31.2011 , 05:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePleasureman View Post
Wow you seriously have to reverse engineer the t2 weapon ones? this schematic is pointless then. What the hell were they thinking with this crap?
Everyone should run around with one of the same four body types, the same dozen or so heads, and the same 3-4 color crystals unless they were really willing to grind.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

Jalthi
12.31.2011 , 06:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
You reverse engineer purple crystals found in the t2 weapons (Columi) and then you craft your magenta crystal using the mats.

It's like .. retarded. Especially considering the BiS crystals ... are the purple ones that are already in the weapon.
Is this confirmed? Purple crystal RE's into a Magenta Adegan Crystal mat that you then use in the schematic to create the equippable Magenta crystal?

Twiistaa
12.31.2011 , 07:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post

Is this confirmed? Thats a huge letdown if thats true....
Zypherr - Marauder
Aliy - Sentinel
Beta: Aliy (Revan), Starkiller (HK-47/The Leviathan)

Malakriss
12.31.2011 , 07:33 PM | #9
That would be consistent with the current trend of completely outgearing whatever you can craft.

MAFIAxMaverick
12.31.2011 , 08:56 PM | #10
Nah that can't be it. There's a white crystal schematic that's a super rare drop from the world boss on Alderaan (got it :P). There's a White Adegan Crystal node on Ilum, it's always depleted so I just have to figure out how to harvest it. That means there's gotta be a purple one somewhere on Ilum.