How many character slots will I have?

kladza

I was a preferred status player with 6 character slots, yesterday I subscribed and had 8 character slots, when I logged in today I had 14 character slots (never bought additional slots). How many slots will I have if I unsubscribe?

I was a preferred status player with 6 character slots, yesterday I subscribed and had 8 character slots, when I logged in today I had 14 character slots (never bought additional slots). How many slots will I have if I unsubscribe?

Official info for the knights of the fallen empire expansion:

If I have 22 characters on a server now, will I still be able to create a Start at level 60 character?

Yes, you will. We have increased the maximum number of character slots available to subscribers to 40 per server. When you purchase a Start at Level 60 character you automatically receive a server slot unlock with it.

When you reach the new maximum of 40 characters per server you will no longer be able to purchase or use additional Start at Level 60 characters.

Note: If you’re a preferred player, the number of active characters you may have per server has been increased to 16. You cannot have more than 16 active characters on a server even with purchased unlocks or Start at 60 characters.

I asked the same Q in General Discussion last week. Link here.

Based on the replies there, and your info that you did indeed get the same Pref increase to 8, you will have 8 if you switch back to Preferred.

I'm still not 100% convinced that the "max" of 16 is correct for one reason: it would mean people who bought 10 in the past are screwed out of 2 of them. It wouldn't be the first time they screwed up in their FAQ, even on this item. But that's not relevant to you as you haven't bought any. You will have 8 unless you buy extra.

I asked the same Q in General Discussion last week. Link here.

Based on the replies there, and your info that you did indeed get the same Pref increase to 8, you will have 8 if you switch back to Preferred.

I'm still not 100% convinced that the "max" of 16 is correct for one reason: it would mean people who bought 10 in the past are screwed out of 2 of them. It wouldn't be the first time they screwed up in their FAQ, even on this item. But that's not relevant to you as you haven't bought any. You will have 8 unless you buy extra.

It was max 16 for preferred (22 for sub) before KoTFE and i expect preferred limit will be same now, while sub get 40.