Flagship Complete!

Andrellma

And people said it would take years :rolleyes:

Oh, it'll take years for some folk.

But, at long as it takes the majority of guilds more than another 4 months to get completely done, then Guild Conquest has served its immediate purpose of keeping us entertained and distracted long enough for them to get the 3.0 expansion done and released.

Wow, not just decorated, but well decorated. I like the balance of Sith artifacts/thrones/meditation areas to the consoles/ships/techie stuff. And the medcenter is absolutely amazing. Makes me wish I was on you server; I'd definitely come see.

Anybody on Jedi Covenant/The Bastion/The Ebon Hawk finish theirs? :D

I just took a look at the pictures and your ship looks very well done. Congratulations!

And people said it would take years :rolleyes:

The only people I remember claiming it would take years were talking specifically about the crafting portion. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they did not do it through crafting.

Edited by MillionsKNives

Not even close to a crafting thing. It was a guild wide effort of finding and taking down Jedi. Mostly unnamed. Horse trading the materials with other guilds to target specific encryption and frame types and allying with a couple of smaller guilds that were much stronger in PVP (we class closest as a casual PVE/Raiding guild) to assist with the inevitable griefers on our own faction as well as republic defenders. If you are looking for hints on how we did it, message any of the guild members who can relay you to me. (/who, search for Gone Sithing)

Since the original post we redid the bridge, changed some of the crew deck rooms and otherwise gave it a face lift so the bridge wasn't a fire hazard.

All are welcome to come see it, it's something Gone Sithing is quite proud of. Just hit travel from the guild directory on fleet (southernmost terminal in the outer ring on fleet next to the space/warzone decoration vendor) and check it out.

If you don't have a toon on Harbinger, I'll get some new pictures up after we get done rearranging things. One of our members is a real life professional commercial interior decorator and he can do stuff with a couple of metal couches, a bith holosign and a crafting mat plant that makes strong men weep at the beauty of it so we're holding off the serious decorating until he can get back from his business trip to unleash his talents. :)

- Lord Vetinari / Zephram

Guild Master - Gone Sithing

Wow, not just decorated, but well decorated. I like the balance of Sith artifacts/thrones/meditation areas to the consoles/ships/techie stuff. And the medcenter is absolutely amazing. Makes me wish I was on you server; I'd definitely come see.

Anybody on Jedi Covenant/The Bastion/The Ebon Hawk finish theirs? :D

To my knowledge, there are 3 currently complete Guild ships.

The Guardians on Jung Ma was first. (Republic first)

Gone Sithing on Harbinger was second. (Imperial first)

Order of the Active Player on POT5 was 3rd. (Republic second)

There may be others, but those are the 3 I've seen confirmed so far.

I will be impressed when I see medium guild having full ship unlocked and sensibly decorated.

Mega guilds have unlocking super easy...

I don't understand that. Couldn't a medium guild do exactly what the OP said his guild did - hunt down NPC's relentlessly? Surely you don't need to be a "mega-guild" to field an ops-group, right?

Edited by DarthTHC

I will be impressed when I see medium guild having full ship unlocked and sensibly decorated.

Mega guilds have unlocking super easy...

OOTAP was able to fully unlock and decorate our guild ship with 20 - 25 members online during peak hours usually. Not a mega guild. Funds and Commander take downs were done by a core group of about 12 members +/-.

We also participate heavily every week in planetary conquests pulling in over 5 mil points each week, if not 10 mil.

So, yes, a medium guild can accomplish these tasks if they are organized and put forth the effort.

Edited by Volcan

So, we can expect threads with complaints about having nothing to do, not enough content etc. again now? Always in a rush, the younglings are.

Perhaps.

But a more likely scenario is that future "there's nothing to do" threads will come from people that haven't finished flagship unlocks (or don't have a flagship at all), haven't done NM ops, haven't finished all 8 class stories and haven't got any ranked PvP rewards.

OOTAP was able to fully unlock and decorate our guild ship with 20 - 25 members online during peak hours usually. Not a mega guild. Funds and Commander take downs were done by a core group of about 12 members +/-.

We also participate heavily every week in planetary conquests pulling in over 5 mil points each week, if not 10 mil.

So, yes, a medium guild can accomplish these tasks if they are organized and put forth the effort.

Just wondering, how many characters does your guild actually have? Meaning how many Encryptions did you rake in each week just from top10 rewards?

That was supposed to be the core of my point, I probably did not made it clear enough, and I probably used the term mega guild incorrectly.