*if applicable

Example:

Anastasie - Suckafish - The Bastion - 16 medals http://screenshotONE.jpg

Anastasie - Suckafish - The Bastion - 614 objectives http://screenshotONE.jpg

Jaxin - Scout - Alpha Company - Jung Ma - 150.44 DPS http://screenshotTWO.jpg

Jaxin - Scout - Alpha Company - Jung Ma - 92947 damage http://screenshotTWO.jpg

[aname=10]GALACTIC STARFIGHTER FIRSTS[/aname]

:csw_destroyer:Fleet Admiral - Play 1000 matches

:csw_deathstar_un:The Space Magnate - Earn 1000 Requisition in a single match 250 times

• Phytia / Anastasie <Suckafish> The Bastion - 1/7/14 9:04 AM
  • Hawat, The Space Magnate <DiLiH> Red Eclipse - 12/10/13

:hope_01:The Devastator - Earn 250 damage MVPs

• Mundo The Devastator <May The Schwartz Be With You> The Red Eclipse - 12/13/13
  • Malrak <Kungfu Treachery> The Shadowlands - 12/16/13

:csw_tiefighter:Space Ace - Win 500 matches

:csw_falcon:The Most Valuable - Earn 500 MVPs

• The Most Valuable Mundo <May The Schwartz Be With You> The Red Eclipse - 12/11/13
  • The Most Valuable Suruse <Techno Union> The Red Eclipse - 12/7/13

:csw_vadertie:Medalist - Acquire 1000 medals

• Medalist Mundo <May The Schwartz Be With You> The Red Eclipse - 12/5/13
  • Medalist Suruse <Techno Union> The Red Eclipse - 12/4/13

[aname=vod]PLAYER VIDEOS[/aname]

Show off your Starfighter skills and post your submissions with a video. Unlike the main leaderboards where it may be overtaken, all videos will remain in this bracket below.

Idm - Flashfire / Scout - EGC - JC - 38 kills and assists

[aname=6]DEATHMATCH[/aname]

Upon winning 50 points

Kills & Assists

1. Kendoru - FT-8 Star Guard - <magenta HMD> - The Shadowlands - 37 kills & assists
  2. Callem - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 35 kills & assists
  3. Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 33 kills & assists
    Video:

4. El-ahrairah - Mailloc - Despair - Harbinger - 33 kills & assists
  5. Callem - S-12 Blackbolt - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 31 kills & assists

Time runs out

Kills & Assists

1. -

[aname=6] DAMAGE[/aname]

TOTAL DAMAGE DONE

1. Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 175,312 damage
  2. Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 174,279 damage
  3. Flammae - FlashFire - Arcanum - Darth Nihilus - 145,650 damage
  4. Reyol - Gss 3 - The Spaceballs - Jedi Convenant - 142,175 Damage
  5. Jaheesh (Kustenia) - SGS-45 Quarrel, Flashfire, Pike - Alpha Strike Force - Jedi Covenant - 137,549

[aname=dp]DPS[/aname]

1. Scrab - S-13 Sting - space pvp best pvp - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 238.66 DPS
  2. Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 219.71 DPS
  3. Lormaru - GSS-3 Mangler - <hmd MAGENTA> - The Shadowlands - 216.41 dps
  4. Flammae - FlashFire - Arcanum - Darth Nihilus - 206.48 DPS
  5. Scrabrep - Flashfire - Starfighter - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 198.24 DPS

[aname=dt]DAMAGE TAKEN[/aname]

1. Lillaea - Quarrel - Rebel Dream - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 15009 Damage Taken
  2. SwordSaint - WAR - Pot5 - =138475254&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]10799 damage taken
  3. BardaTheHobô - S-13 Sting - WooK - The Harbinger - Damage Taken : 10224
  4. Aquilon-tune - FT-6 Pike - Insert Guild Name Here - The Bastion - 8619 damage taken
  5. Nemarus - Pike - The Vigil - The Ebon Hawk - 7986 damage taken

[aname=ka]KILLS & ASSISTS[/aname]

1. Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 71 kills and assists
  2. Delphi - GSS-3 Mangler - The Dragon Covenant - The Ebon Hawk - 54 Kills and Assists
  3. Xi'ao - Dark Sith'ari - GSS-3 Mangler - The Shadowlands - 53 kills and assists
  4. Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 49 Kills and assists
  5. Paskun - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 46 kills and assists

KILLS

1. Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kills
  2. Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 39 kills
  3. Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 37 kills
  4. Kantner - SGS-45 Quarrel - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 34 kills
  5. Karin - S-13 Sting - ØutLaw - Darth Nihilus - 34 kills

[aname=4]KILL STREAK[/aname]

1. Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kill Streak"
  2. Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 37 kills
  3. Rumina - Sting - Penumbral - Jung Ma- 33 Kill streak
  4. Bossofallbosses - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 30 kill streak
  5. Karin - S-13 Sting - ØutLaw - Darth Nihilus - 34 kill streak

[aname=5]SOLO KILLS[/aname]

1. Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 23 Solo kills
  2. Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 21 kills
  3. Kingslaya - GSS-3 Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 19 solo kills
  4. Kantner - SGS-45 Quarrel - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 17 solo kills
  5. Lillaea - Strongarm - Rebel Dream - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 18 Solo Kills
  6. Vanilly - GSS-3 Mangler - Vis Fatalis - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 16 solo kills

7. Delphi - GSS-3 Mangler - The Dragon Covenant - The Ebon Hawk - 42 Assists
  8. Dar'sanita - GSS-3 Mangler - None - Ebon Hawk - 37 assists
  9. Bossofallbosses - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 34 assists
  10. Coryn - SGS-45 Quarrel - Pwn Stars - The Red Eclipse - 33 assists

[aname=2]MEDALS[/aname]

Complete list of GSF medals found

1. Lampert - Flashfire - The Seventh Virtue - The Ebon Hawk - 19 Medals
  2. Ygnox - SGS-45 Mangler - Amnesia - Darth Nihilus - 19 medals
  3. Embitu - GSS-3 Mangler - Enraged - The Red Eclipse - 19 medals
  4. Mugennana - SGS-45 Quarrel - Fearless Arms - Harbinger - 19 medals
  5. Bore - NovaDive - Full Resolve - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 19 Medals

[aname=9]OBJECTIVES[/aname]

1. Anaris - FT-6 Pike - The Red Eclipse - 727 objectives
  2. Calywyn - Nova Dive - Dark Jedi Covenant - The Harbinger - 717 Objectives
  3. Wealthy'buyer - Scout (NovaDive) - The Harbinger - 691 Objective points
  4. Blazar - Flashfire - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 689 Objective points
  5. Kym - Nova - The Core - The Ebon Hawk - 679 objectives

[aname=11]BIOWARE POSTS[/aname]

Ship maneuvers not cancelling drone missile lock-ons

On Sensor Focus range

Evasion can help blasters miss, does it have any effects on missiles/lock-on weapons?

Howdy folks,

Thought I would pop in a clarify a couple of things. There are a couple of ways to break a lock-on sequence when no missile has been fired yet:

Once a missile is in-flight, the only way to avoid being hit is to activate a defensive maneuver type engine ability (the same list as above). This will 'evade' the missile. Visually, the missile will still complete its journey towards your ship, but it will not explode and no damage will be done to you.

As an added bonus, when your ship is actively executing a defensive maneuver, enemies cannot lock-on to you. On their end they will hear an error buzz when they attempt to right click to lock-on.

Hopefully this clarifies a few things!

What is the highlighted group for in the roster board before the match?

Suiciding... Crashing is the only way to refill missiles

Although some other posters in this thread have already covered what I am about to say, I thought it might be good to get some yellow text on this! It is true, in the future the Bomber has some components which can help their allies in not only refilling ammunition, but also restore your hull as well!

Some things to keep in mind for when you suicide:

Just thought I would bring some of that to light, mainly that the Bomber will address some of your concerns and that you suiciding is beneficial to the opposing team. Also, play my game :rak_03:

-eric

How do you get more Ship Requisition in a match?

Hey everyone,

We came across this thread and I wanted to help clarify.

Ultimately, Galactic Starfighter's rewards do not work the same way as ground game Warzones. The difference is slight, but the end result is the same. Let me explain.

Requisition gain in Galactic Starfighter is directly granted to a player based on their actions: You kill enemies, take objectives, kill turrets, etc. and you gain more Requisition for doing so. And we balance those bonuses to encourage what we feel are "correct" ways to play a gameplay type (e.g. On Domination battles, taking objectives and killing turrets is worth more than killing opponents).

Medals are more a reflection of your deeds during a battle, unlike in Warzones where earning them gains you greater Commendations. We wanted to make the gains be more direct, but thought that players would miss the "showing off" their greatness if we removed medals.

So, to summarize, if a team wins quickly, you do gain Requisition faster--your rate increased because your team did so well. That's your increased benefit. http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6976955&postcount=6

Exploit: Ships hiding inside satellites

Hey guys, thanks for speaking up on this issue. We are looking into what the issue is. There are, however, a lot of moving parts potentially involved . If you would be so kind as to answer a couple questions that might help us narrow down the issue:

Thanks for your help! [link]

[jumpto=toc]Back to Table of Contents[/jumpto]

Edited by paowee

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm interesting someone thought about starting one on the harbinger, or asking about it anyways but a non server specific one might be better. I will have to upload my screenshot when I get home from work. One question though I know some people switch between multiple ships how would you categorize that, mixed? Just curious, I just stick to scout myself at the moment but I know others swap around during a match. Edited by BardaTheHobo

Hmm interesting someone thought about starting one on the harbinger, or asking about it anyways but a non server specific one might be better. I will have to upload my screenshot when I get home from work. One question though I know some people switch between multiple ships how would you categorize that, mixed? Just curious, I just stick to scout myself at the moment but I know others swap around during a match.

Oh you are right. I guess we can remove the Ship requirement then.

Edited by paowee

Added some pretty high bracket requirements. I've seen these damage numbers from a Strike Fighter, Scout and Gunship before during the open PTS and I believe they are achievable , hint: Jaxin :o Jung Ma server, and will most likely add newer brackets when someone posts a new record high. Do you think we should do a Top 5 or Top 10? Are the brackets a good idea in the first place?

edit: removed brackets for now

Edited by paowee

Added some pretty high bracket requirements. I've seen these damage numbers from a Strike Fighter, Scout and Gunship before during the open PTS and I believe they are achievable , hint: Jaxin :o Jung Ma server, and will most likely add newer brackets when someone posts a new record high. Do you think we should do a Top 5 or Top 10? Are the brackets a good idea in the first place?

edit: removed brackets for now

Yeah Jaxin I remember from the weekend I played had ridiculous numbers heh. The brackets seems like a nice touch but I would keep it 5 per category with brackets, 10 if there are not any brackets. 10 for each bracket would be kind of long, but thats just personal opinion

Suruse - The Red Eclipse - 19 kills - 6 assist - 0 deaths - 79121 damage - Screenshot

This was done with the Rycer with ion and quad for cannons and unupgraded concussion missiles.

Should be my highest damage done so far, but I do think I got more kills on one match. Don't have pictures though.

Also got the heavy medalist achievment - Screenshot :rak_03:

Suruse - The Red Eclipse - 19 kills - 6 assist - 0 deaths - 79121 damage - Screenshot

This was done with the Rycer with ion and quad for cannons and unupgraded concussion missiles.

Should be my highest damage done so far, but I do think I got more kills on one match. Don't have pictures though.

Also got the heavy medalist achievment - Screenshot :rak_03:

Really? Haha that fast >_< Updated OP.

Edited by paowee

Here is my best match

http://i.imgur.com/1f60OYr.jpg

24 kills - 5 assist - no deaths - 92947 damage - medals 14

Hey nice! What do you think of the second scout?

I didn't play with one yet but from playing against a few already, they just didn't feel like too much of a threat. Sure they were annoying as hell with the constant missilespam and the better pilots were hard to get away from, but they almost never even managed to break my shields even if I was just ignoring them and shooting down other enemies.

On top of that they felt like they dropped even faster than the other scouts, but that was probably because they were too busy trying to get missile locks to have the time to dodge :p

For the people who submitted their records, what guild are you guys in, is there a specific ship that you use (100% of the time or did you swap ships?).

I'm in a guild called Techno Union and I've been flying with the standard starfighter (F-T6 Rycer) almost all of my games so far.

Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 6-kill Streak - Pic

I saw this category on the leaderboard and figured I would throw in mine too. Unfortunately... I'm not really sure how you check this? Do you hover over your kills in the match? It's late and I don't have it in me to run another match to see. I linked the achievement for six, though I may have gotten more. Can only credit me for what can be shown, of course. I understand. If you could answer that question, I'd appreciate it :)

I am part of Alpha Company from The Jung Ma Server and for the scout really it is all playstyle. I enjoy the Scout because of the extra maneuverability and if you know what you are doing and your careful it can be a very powerful ship ( As you can see). I would recommend it is Maneuverability is a big thing to you.

I saw this category on the leaderboard and figured I would throw in mine too. Unfortunately... I'm not really sure how you check this? Do you hover over your kills in the match? It's late and I don't have it in me to run another match to see. I linked the achievement for six, though I may have gotten more. Can only credit me for what can be shown, of course. I understand. If you could answer that question, I'd appreciate it :)

Yeah if you hover over some of the columns you'll see several other categories like solo kills, kill streaks, etc.

Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 65544 Damage - Pic

Fírehawk - S-12 Blackbolt - Rogue Elite - The Harbinger - 15 Medals - Pic

Got another 6 streak in a match so I can show for sure. Also some decent damage and medals. Good match indeed :cool:

Mikal'b of <Contraband Inc> on Jedi Covenant using a NovaDive: achievement for 6 kill streak. I think I actually killed 8 or 9 in a row that game, but I didn't SS it so I don't have proof. http://i39.tinypic.com/jl7286.jpg

My best damage in a game was 31k, but I didn't screenshot that either so I guess I don't get credit.

EDIT: Here is the achievement for 30k damage, so I can at least say I got that much: http://i44.tinypic.com/1p9fs6.jpg Also on the NovaDive

Oops just noticed that the leaderboard is only for 50k+ so disregard that damage part.

Edited by Icebergy

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 16 kills

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 16 kill streak

Same match (didn't die so 16 kills=streak of 16). I need to be more diligent about recording results if this thread takes off...

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 11 medals

I doubt PTS counts, but here:

Xa'o - Mangler - PTS - 22 assists

Hi to everyone from the PTS (I was playing Xa'o there)!

Edited by Fractalsponge