Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintnenance: Servers Available

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintnenance: Servers Available
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mark-JPS
04.15.2013 , 02:08 PM | #11
So I thought the crew skills for slicing and other bugged crew missions will be fixed in the 'upcoming patch'? Was that included as well or we have to wait for another week or so once again? =/

itsmymillertime
04.15.2013 , 02:31 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
So I thought the crew skills for slicing and other bugged crew missions will be fixed in the 'upcoming patch'? Was that included as well or we have to wait for another week or so once again? =/
UPCOMING does not mean NEXT patch.

Doyletdude
04.15.2013 , 02:32 PM | #14
What patch do you believe we will see them remove the cap for classic comms, as was mentioned was coming soon. i was really hoping it was this one

cripito
04.15.2013 , 02:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
The 2.0.0b Patch Notes have been added to this thread and are now posted on the web and in the game launcher.
I am sure you guys don't get it...
PvP

Note: For more details about these changes, please visit this post.
•The effect of Bolster on empty item slots has been decreased. •Due to itemization changes, Expertise has been removed from all War Hero and Elite War Hero pieces except for weapon crystals.

1.- a EMPTY slot should receive 0 stats. THAT WAY NO ONE WILL BE ENTERING naked.
also ANYTIME you are using gear UN PAR with your lvl or the WZ you get 0 stats.
2.- again this is a BS fix.. FIX the bolster/roll back to the previous one or remove it. as easy as that. this change is a BS fix.. Is good to say guys we screw up we are rolling back .. and definitely is bad keep something that is broken in place with small changes with HALF of your comunitiy yelling to you.
3.- I HOPE you guys realize that u are *********** up again PVP and that u are putting at ricks the subscriptions of the ppl WHO DO PVP... you are helping mostly the free to play players and screwing your biggest subscription base , if that sounds smart to you I dunno.

Mark-JPS
04.15.2013 , 02:35 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
UPCOMING does not mean NEXT patch.
upcoming means next... it's the same context.. look it up. I rather see them say... in the future patches. Not upcoming because it gives people false hope once again. Heh.

jgoldsack
04.15.2013 , 02:38 PM | #17
basically, gathering and crafting are still messed up.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

YoshiRaphElan
04.15.2013 , 02:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Come on, no packs...?
Sounds like you're addicted, Alec.

Alec_Fortescue
04.15.2013 , 02:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Sounds like you're addicted, Alec.
Good thing is I am spending virtual credits on my gambling ;D

Pre-ordered few hypercrates already.

MillionsKNives
04.15.2013 , 02:52 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
The 2.0.0b Patch Notes have been added to this thread and are now posted on the web and in the game launcher.
Firstly, as small as this is, I want to thank you for including the patch notes BEFORE the update. Like I said, it's small, but I like seeing what's coming up instead of waiting until after the patch is live.

Secondly, your link points to the french version of the site.