Hey BioWare, your LFG tool couldn't come fast enough.

hindsc

Been off and on all day for the past four days and have had no luck in filling a group for any hardmode just to complete my daily. This is ridiculous. I love this game at its core, but it's completely mindblowing to be unable to find THREE OTHER PEOPLE at primetime on a relatively popular server (Canderous Ordo) for a single hardmode. ANY hardmode, at that. This isn't very casual friendly. Release this ****, the free 30 days isn't appealing to me moreso having people to actually play with.

Been off and on all day for the past four days and have had no luck in filling a group for any hardmode just to complete my daily. This is ridiculous. I love this game at its core, but it's completely mindblowing to be unable to find THREE OTHER PEOPLE at primetime on a relatively popular server (Canderous Ordo) for a single hardmode. ANY hardmode, at that. This isn't very casual friendly. Release this ****, the free 30 days isn't appealing to me moreso having people to actually play with.

I have no problems finding groups...Make some friends.

I thought I saw a post thats it's coming in 1.3... your server doesn't seem very social :/ I see people all the time looking AND responding to go on PUGs. I've even done some PUGs ops pretty regularly on my alt. Poor poor anti social server :(