I want to make sure you all know this.

Ojas

As some of you may have noticed. Large portion of the Operatives that have been playing this game. You don't hear from us much anymore, because frankly all that is left are a very small few number of mains and the new players to the game.

I want to make sure you all know why, we were forced to do this.

Here is a listing of the Operative PVP and PVE gear 2 and 4 piece bonuses.

Operative PVP

(2) Piece Increases the healing done by Recuperative Nanotech by 15%.

(4) Piece Increases max energy by 5.

Operative PVE

(2) Piece Reduces the energy cost of Recuperative Nanotech by 4

(4) Piece Increases the critical chance of Kolto Infusion and Kolto Pack by 15%.

All of those are worthless to us.

Recuperative Nanotech costs 30 energy and is a very weak heal, so good operatives do not take it. Waste of energy. Even with the gear.

+5 Max Energy : For comparison; our main heal (Kolto Injection) costs 25 energy. Worthless 4 piece set.

Another recuperative nanotech set bonus. An ability that good operatives do not bother with.

Kolto Infusion. A weak outdated heal that no operative healer uses. They use Surgical Probe instead as Kolto Infusion heals for only slightly more, but costs 20 energy and has a cast time.

So; This is just one example that I wanted to present to you guys for why we have all left.

Don't think becuase you don't hear from us or see us too often. In your Sorcerer on Sorcerer warzone battles, that everything is fine.

It's not. We have been ****ed so hard, with not even the slightest attempt from bioware to fix our class, the vast majority of us quit.

The set bonuses suck for all classes imo.

..... you trolling me......

These set bonuses enhance abilities no good operative healer uses. +5 energy is negligible crash stat.