Maintenance: December 14, 2021

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on December 14, 2021 to deploy Game Update 6.3.2b.

Details:

DATE: December 14, 2021

TIME: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM UTC)

VERSION: 6.3.2b

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by CommunityTeam

Does make one wonder what, exactly, the patch will involve, though. I suppose we'll see that on Monday...

At least part of it is no great mystery. Per this post the Life Day event will run from 12/14 through 1/11 (with old rewards), and there will be double XP 12/20 - 1/4. Also, the Anniversary Vendor will return on 12/14 (with old rewards as well). The patch is necessary because their original plan was to go live with updated versions of Life Day and Anniversary rewards with 7.0 on 12/14.

Don't expect any new content. Maybe a bug fix, but I think this is mostly to incorporate the new event schedule. Feast of Prosperity is never in January. Also, Pirate Incursion and Bounty Contract events were probably not happening because the expansion launch would occupy those weeks. Now the expansion's pushed back they need to patch the game with the new event schedule. The server handles most of this, but the client has to be in sync with it. There are files that hold data for both the event schedule and conquest schedule. If they aren't updated, weird bugs can happen like the Conquest tab having the wrong name and description.

Does make one wonder what, exactly, the patch will involve, though. I suppose we'll see that on Monday...

Don’t look into too much. It will just be to announce what they said is happening in December for Xmas event and then feast and double XP in Jan. I highly doubt any bug fixes or anything beyond what Jackie said was happening.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on December 14, 2021 to deploy Game Update 6.3.2b.

Details:

DATE: December 14, 2021

TIME: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM UTC)

VERSION: 6.3.2b

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

So umm, what's the over/under on how many players who DON'T ever read the Forums: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=999374 will think this ^ Tuesday the 14th 'maintenance patch' is the actual LoTS 7.0 update ?

p.s. BioWare: you might wanna re-code the Launcher again before the 14th, cuz it's def. gonna confuse people. ;) -----**EDIT: at least now the Launcher widget DATE says "Feb. 15th, 2022" , so that's good

Edited by Nee-Elder

I was hoping they'd fix gathering nodes but I didn't really expect anything.

They are definitely fixed on the PTS suggesting they'll be fully fixed in 7.0. Doesn't help much now, but at least we know it's sorted (I hope it stays sorted).

Ten-Year Anniversary

Added Renown Boosts to the Anniversary Personnel Vendor’s inventory.

Free? If there's a cost, what is it?

Edited by Sarova