Deco Posters Missing Images

CAgirlnKS

The following posters are missing the images - just has a black background with a glowing hexagonal green light with "missing texture" like wording.

IMAGE FILES MISSING (12 Dec 2018)

Poster: Galactic Starfighter

Poster: Galactic Strongholds

Poster: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Poster: Rise of the Hutt Cartel

Poster: Shadow of Revan

Poster: The Old Republic

Seems like this update may have broken quite a few decorations. I posted here about the Holocron of Ancient Masters being broken, it also seems like the trophy for the Colossal Monolith is broken as well (it's just showing a "Missing Granny" box at the moment). I'm checking some of my other Strongholds to see if there are any other decoration issues.

I posted about it here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957254

Before I saw someone posted it here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9676108#post9676108

In the 5.10 Known Issues thread from Musco

I documented it affected the anniversary posters, the Galactic Alliance sub reward statue, and missing ship models from the scout and bomber decorations for both imp and pub (without affecting GSF hangar window models), and the story mode Colossal Monolith world boss trophy for small wall hooks.

My worldbreaker monolith, the actual beast decoration, is fine, but the World Boss Trophy for Colossal Monolith is what is affected, at least the small wall hook Story Mode trophy. Don't know about the Vet Mode trophy for medium/large wall hooks.

Edited by phalczen

Oh, good, it's not just me with malfunctioning art decorations. Not that the decorations malfunctioning is good, but that it's not an individual problem. I claimed full sets of the various posters for my Legacy and, like everyone else, all I'm getting is a green shape with 'Missing Granny' written all over it when I try to display any of them. (What does that mean, anyway, 'Missing Granny'?)

• 4 weeks later...

was going to go through this morning, and post a list of all of the decorations that are broken since the 5.10 patch, but adding them here should also work.

Missing Textures:

• All of the 5th Anniversary Posters

Missing Effects:

• Holocron of Ancient Masters -- the floating holocron no longer appears
  • Replica Sacrificial Sphere -- the orb thing does not appear
  • Seed of Rage -- seed is missing

Does nothing when interacted with:

• Multi-State Mainframe Terminal
  • Steam Channel Distributor
  • All of Ambient Machine: decorations

i'm pretty sure there is more, probably decorations i do not have. if you see any others, be specific and list them below.

I will tweet their attention to this, since they rarely come in the SH forums.

was going to go through this morning, and post a list of all of the decorations that are broken since the 5.10 patch, but adding them here should also work.

There's a much bigger list of decorations "broken" by patch 5.10, including all the ones you mention, in this thread. No need to start another.

I don't have the Steam Distributor to check, but all the ambient sound machines and Multi-State Mainframe in my Strongholds work just fine.