EricMusco

...stop buying all our personnel! :D I'm going to need those too if I'm going to build a pirate town. And considering how bad I am at making credits vs. how good I am at spending them, it's probably gonna take a long while before I get my Rishi fully decorated... At least it's gonna be an interesting project. :p

Well it took me 2 years for Yavin so.......

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the replacement trash heap stuff I've bought in the last hour off the SF GTN:

(the "D" theme was entirely random, trust me, I don't name these things)

Damaged Koth Shuttle

Damaged Zakuul Walker

Damaged Republic ATV

Derelict Spacecraft

Desert Monitoring Device

Destroyed Speeder Bike

Power Condenser Tube

Speeder Bike Trash Heap

Steam Distributor

And then for the ship:

Exposed Wiring

Iokath Circuit panel

Multi-state Mainframe Terminal

Left-Mounted Monitor Display

Right-Mounted Monitor Display

Security Camera (but damn few wall hooks, boo!)

Wall Vents

Wall-Mounted Power Converter

Zakuulan Computer Console Type A

Zakuulan Computer Console Type B

And then for no other reason than I thought it looked cool and has no bearing on anything whatsoever:

Replica Sacrificial Sphere

I may have missed a few in my list but that's the bulk of it.

Edit: In less than an hour, the Star Forge techology decoration category has gone from 126 pages to 119

(and I'm sure it wasn't all me!)

Edited by xordevoreaux

REVISED Rishi Stronghold Feedback --

Praise

The good stuff first! I love the look of the Stronghold now. I absolutely hated it before, but now it's Heavy Industrial instead of Abandoned Junkyard. I can work with this. Thank you!

The new hooks are excellent, especially on the little island, along the hallway walls, on ceilings, and so forth.

I found the Skydeck purchase console! WOOT! No more confusing doors to nowhere, awesome!

Ground

* Please get rid of the buzzing flies sound FX. I assume it's buzzing flies? It drowns out other sounds and it happens far too often. Plus, there's just something about that sound that gets annoying. It's literally the only sound effect in the game that makes me tear off my headphones.

* Add a ramp from the starting plateform to the adjacent lower walkway that leads down to the beach. If the walls are up, you can't get from the beach to the starting platform, to the ship, etc.

* Please remove the miasma clouds from the PvP area.

* The PVP viewing deck by the team PvP area needs 4 Large hooks instead of one centered hook.

* The round room at the beach/starting PVP area could use a couple more Rug hooks.

* The highest round tower room in the stealth area could use a couple more Rug hooks.

Ship

* BUG -- The speeder on the north side of the Skydeck is broken. Clicking does nothing. The other one works fine.

* BUG -- The back half of the Starboard Quarters still has jungle sounds.

* I clicked a big gun by the Skydeck and thought it would make a nifty shooting animation. It sent me back to the starting platform and I had to work my way back up there again. ARGH! Some warning, please?

* Please reduce or remove the starship background noise in all but the Reactor Room. It's so loud, it drowns out everything else -- combat noises, jukeboxes, everything. Plus, it's very layered... it's too complicated. Okay, not a very technical term but I'm no sound engineer. I just know it's too many layers of different sounds.

* Add Large or Medium hooks to the center of the ship hallways. We'd like to put people there, add kiosks, etc.

* On the bridge, there is not one single Rug hook under another hook. Please center some under Large hooks.

* The Captain's Quarters, Starboard and Port Quarters still have no wall hooks. At least some Small ones, please!

* Please add two more Centerpiece or Large hooks to the Skydeck PvP area, Arena layout, if possible.

* Add the largest possible hooks to the raised hexagon platforms adjacent to the platforms on either side of the Skydeck PvP area.

Edited by Xina_LA

Well it took me 2 years for Yavin so.......

Is that a challenge? :D

I picked up some stuff from GTN in preparation for the arrival of the stronghold, here's what I bought to give it a little character:

- Speederbike trash heap

- Destroyed speederbike

- Banner: Orange Corellia (damaged) (Maybe someone's calling their shop/cantina/bar/whatever "Corellia" :p )

- Damaged wall section

- Shipping crate (damaged)

- Exposed wiring

- Iokath Forge Garbagefall (no idea how this fits with anything I've planned for the sh but I pictured Jollo cleaning next to it and laughed at the image too much to not buy it)

- Destroyed battledroid

But adding the original junkpile that was in the sh as a cheap decoration would be ideal for me. I was also hoping to find some blaster mark -decos, but there were none on GTN.

Feedback on the changes

I like the changes. Having more hooks is great, and getting so many in the river (and some in the ocean too!) makes me especially happy! :D However, I must repeat my request that, whenever possible, change medium narrows at the edges of the rooms and/or in the walkways into regular mediums. I'd very much like to be able to place rishi baskets and rishi crates there. Some extra hooks near the wall in the secret cave would be appreciated, too. :)

I think the cleanup made a lot of people happy, so I'm not gonna ask the devs to put any of that stuff back, but cheap "junk like" decos would be welcome. I'd like to be able to have a shift in the tone of the stronghold, between a clean, professional looking ship, decent looking marketplace + beach and things getting more and more "slummy" the farther you go in the Cove, and my options to achieve that are, at this moment, somewhat limited.

+ Is it intentional that the treasure chest you could find (and that might kill you) was removed? If it was, I'd like it back, I really enjoyed it. :(

Edited by Seireeni

REVISED Rishi Stronghold Feedback --

* I clicked a big gun by the Skydeck and thought it would make a nifty shooting animation. It sent me back to the starting platform and I had to work my way back up there again. ARGH! Some warning, please?

From the notes regarding the patch today:

A terminal has been added to a Cannon on the Skydeck which will take you directly to the Rishi Cove.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=951503

Love the changes you've made to the SH. Thank you so much for the PTS and for your quick responses to our comments.

I came across a few glitches:

The speeder bike at the north end of the Sky Deck isn't working

Both mounts and companions are banished from the training room on the ship

You can now ride a mount into the PvP area next to the landing deck, but you lose it when you leave. And you can still use a mount if you get on in the PvP area, even with the gates shut.

But you've really turned this SH into something that will be fun to play with. Thanks again!:p

A terminal has been added to a Cannon on the Skydeck which will take you directly to the Rishi Cove.

Two points --

* I didn't click a terminal.

* You shouldn't need to read a forum post to know what will happen. Guns are not intuitive methods of transportation. A little mouse-over or something would be nice.

OMG... I just realized we can finally use the Garbagefall without dumping into the Manaan ocean! 8D

Edited by Xina_LA

I really like the changes! Here are my current issues with it (some new, some remaining from the first build):

Sky deck

• You can't mount on the entire sky deck, not just in the PvP area. It would be nice to be able to mount outside of the PvP area, or even inside it while there's no match ongoing. It is a very large deck after all. If not, that's fine.
  • [bUG] There are two speeders on the sky deck, to travel to the other side. The speeder on the far side is not working. (Nothing happens when you click on it). The other speeder is working fine.
  • I really like that you can use the cannons to get back to the starting area. I got a PotC vibe from it. ("You're mad." -- "Thank goodness for that, 'cause if I wasn't this would probably never work.") Not sure if that was intended, but it certainly adds to the pirate-y flair of Rishi.
  • [bUG] The Bolster terminal is not glowing blue. Other objects are glowing blue again, I assume the Bolster terminal is bugged. Please ensure that it glows blue as well.

Huttball

• I tested all the Huttball fixes from the patch notes with another player, and can confirm that they really are fixed. E.g. Score goes to 10, you can't pass to stunned or mezzed players, you can't use rocket boots when selecting a team etc. Looking good, thanks!
  • [sUGGESTION] It's good that you increased score to go to 10. Still, it is confusing that you can continue playing afterwards, even though the score no longer updates. I'm sure this will confuse some players. How about adding another Huttball mode called "endless"? This one would go until 99, and you would be able to continue playing after 99, even if the score no longer updates.
    And then there would be the current "match" mode, but unlike now, it ends when one team reaches 10. (In other words, the huttball will no longer respawn once a team wins, and the doors will open.)

Spectator mode

• [MAJOR ISSUE] Please increase the movement speed of spectators, maybe double it. Spectators need to move around really fast. Unless you hit the limits of the engine (to the point where desync occurs), make it as fast as possible.
  • [iSSUE] I don't like the blue overlay of spectator mode. You can always hide the interface, which will also hide the overlay, and I'm sure many players will do that, especially those that stream tournaments. But if you do that, you can no longer see target frames (e.g. to see buffs/HP etc) Maybe you could add a way to disable the overlay in the interface editor, or remove it altogether?
  • [iSSUE] Spectators cannot jump. I know this is related to the droid model that you chose for spectators, but this is major issue. It doesn't matter at the moment, but once you add more arena decorations or LoS blockers where players need to jump around, spectators must be able to jump as well.
  • If no match is ongoing, spectators can leave the area, and they will stay in spectating mode. This feels a little weird, so you could fix it, but if not, it's not a huge issue.
  • [MAJOR BUG] If in spectator mode, clicking on the speeder on the far side of the sky deckwill bug out your character: You are stuck in place and can no longer use any abilities. Entering /stuck will return you to the terminal in normal form, but you are still unable to move and all abilities are grayed out. Please ensure that players in spectator mode cannot use the speeders. Elevators appears to be fine; they are grayed out if you are in spectator mode. The speeder on the starting side and the cannons don't bug out your character; nothing happens if you click them and you can still move around afterwards.
  • [MAJOR BUG] If you are spectating, the Sprint buff is removed. This is similar to other morph targets (e.g. in the Iokath daily area). I consider it a bug because most players don't notice it if Sprint is removed; they may walk around for days not noticing it, and they don't have it on their bar, meaning it is difficult to enable it again. Please ensure that the Sprint buff stays while spectating (and ideally, also when morphing into the Iokath daily area stuff).
  • [MAJOR BUG] You can put spectating players into combat if they run in your AoE damage effect. Please ensure that spectators cannot be put in combat (and likewise, that PvP players won't be put in combat by spectators).
  • [bUG] If you are grouped with a spectator, you can still see them flying around. (This is not a major issue). They turn invisible as soon as you leave group, and will remain invisible even if you group up with them again.
  • [MAJOR BUG] If you had a player in target before he clicked on the spectator console, he remains in your target bar even if he is spectating. This is a major issue because now you can interact with spectators, e.g. by throwing snowballs at them, or to use them for placing GTAoE abilities. You cannot leap to them (this is grayed out).
  • [bUG] The cast bar of spectators shows up if they leave spectating mode. This is not a major issue.
  • I did not have the opportunity to test if you can put target markers on spectators, and if target-of-target or focus target can be used to target spectators.

Training dummy

• [MAJOR BUG] The bug still exists where you get put in combat if anyone inside your stronghold attacks the training dummy. You could be anywhere in the stronghold, you don't need to be grouped, yet you will be put in combat. You only get the temporary ability to leave combat inside the training dummy room, so if you are somewhere else, you cannot exit combat.
  • [iSSUE] Also, please ensure that training dummy access is restricted to key type as well (and not just the PvP stuff), so players can't troll PvP tournaments by using the training dummy.

Hooks

• I appreciate the changes to hooks. For my taste, the gaps between hooks are still too large. In order to build a complete scene, you need a lot of hooks close together, but right now there are still many single green or blue hooks. If you can't add hooks everywhere due to performance, please ensure that at places where you add hooks, there is a group of them.
  • [iSSUE] For example, here on the beach there are large gaps between the large hooks. Please add 2-3 more large hooks and ensure that all large hooks are flush together. That way, you can build one huge scene and not just 2-3 spots spread around.
  • [iSSUE] Thanks for adding the centerpiece hook next to the small island, but why put in a centerpiece hook? Please change it into a starship hook (that can still be broken down into centerpiece hooks). There are more than enough starship decorations after all, let us place them down somewhere! Maybe even add two more starship hooks somewhere in the distance (even if we can't get there ourselves).

Other areas

Proposed solution: Add a thin catwalk between the area where you load in and the ramp that leads to the first door you can unlock, so players can bypass the pvp area and never enter the lockable hologates, I have drawn a picture in green: https://i.imgur.com/NxUcaF0.jpg

[iSSUE] Please use swtorista's suggestion to add a walkway around the small PvP area. Right now, you can't get to the further areas of the stronghold without going through the PvP area. (Technically you could drop down to get to the beach, but nowhere else).

I know you want to allow players to turn off PvP, but this won't help. What if there's a tournament ongoing and you want to explore the stronghold at the same time? Right now, you could use the speeder, but that places you at the other end of the stronghold. Also, the spectator panel is on the other side of the PvP area. If you are late to a match, you just entered the stronghold and still want to spectate, there's no way to get to the spectate terminal. Please add a walkway or a terminal to get to the other side(s) of the small PvP area.

[bUG] Like Seireeni already wrote, the X to dig out the treasure chest is missing. Is that a bug or was it moved someplace else?

Edited by Jerba

REVISED * I clicked a big gun by the Skydeck and thought it would make a nifty shooting animation. It sent me back to the starting platform and I had to work my way back up there again. ARGH! Some warning, please?

Plus when you mouse over it, the tooltip clearly says elevator.

Edited by Ld-Siris

Eric & Team - I want to start by thanking you guys again for opening the PTS and letting us give feedback, and for responding to it. As I've mentioned in other posts here, there are a lot of things I love about the new stronghold, and I want the team to know that the work they've done so far is appreciated.

Without taking away from any of that, the purpose of this thread is feedback and constructive criticism, and I still have to offer some of that, particularly the latter. I know I'm wordy, but I really hope you'll take the time to read, because now is the time to fix things.

First of all, I don't know if, when feedback from the forums gets to the working team, it gets there as whole posts forwarded in their entirety, or if only bits and pieces of posts are cherry-picked by someone (Eric or otherwise) and given to them as bullet points. As someone who works in a business organization and deals day-in and day-out with communication, I can understand if and why it would be the latter bullet point approach. But if it is, I very strongly encourage this to be an exception. If you see a post that has worthy feedback in it, please get the entire post to the working team, because what I am seeing with the updates to the SH today seems to indicate to me that whoever is laying hooks in the stronghold added some (very few) hooks based on bullet points, but did not at all process some of the core reasons why people were calling out certain issues to begin with.

Hooks are not a small deal when it comes to strongholds. They aren't secondary to nice setting or art. They aren't secondary to anything. They are in fact the most important, fundamental, completely core mechanic to everything that strongholds are. As such, a haphazard "ok, they asked for a hook here, fine, we'll give them one" approach is incredibly counter-productive. What is needed is for the people laying hooks to understand what we're saying when we talk about how to use space, the need to have larger hooks that can be broken down, the need to achieve symmetry, the need to not prioritize built-in assets over hook placement, and the absolutely crucial need for the hook-layer to go into the process without any preconceived notions of their own about what we want to use the hooks for.

I am going to go back to my initial post here about hook placement. I know I am only one person and my opinion/feedback isn't law. But I made a conscious effort with my feedback to look at it as much from a purely neutral decorating perspective as possible; I never even placed a single deco when I provided this feedback (so I didn't have a pet deco/idea in mind), I was only approaching it from the perspective of wanting to see the most versatile arrangement of hooks possible. I have 21 personal strongholds, personally GM/own eight guilds (which have among them 4 guild flagships in addition to ground strongholds) almost all of which I formed to get access to more strongholds; I think it's safe to say I have extensive decorating experience with this game and, as one of my (obviously) favorite parts of this game, I am very passionate about it.

Of the initial feedback I provided, very few changes were made, and the only ones that were made involved adding new hooks where previously there were none; almost no previously existing hooks were changed (not just from my feedback, I'm talking across the board). This brings up a very important question for me, and I really hope it's one that can be answered: Is it actually not feasible to adjust a hook once it's been laid? I know that sounds sort of silly, but sometimes there are bizarre limitations to coding that cause problems one wouldn't expect and I get that. I ask, because if it's actually not realistic to change most of the pre-existing hooks then that is absolutely something we should know so that we can then adjust our thinking and start to give you feedback that is actually useful. We could shift from wanting to see things changed to thinking about what you could instead add to make things better.

I can understand why maybe you can't/won't change pre-existing hooks once a SH is live, because it might break the decorating people have already done and they would be angry. But this is the PTS. BREAK ALL OF OUR PTS DECORATING IF YOU NEED TO, IT DOESN'T MATTER. It is better that you break test decorating if it will get us a better finished product!

So, my original post on hooks was here, and I am going to just take verbatim from it the pieces from it that I see as still completely (or insufficiently) unchanged from today's patch.

The Load-In Platform

Suggestion #1: The hooks along the sides are laid in a pattern of Narrow/Medium/Narrow. Please make this two side-by-side Mediums instead. Reasoning: The way it is now doesn't allow us to use two Medium-sized decos next to each other, whereas two side-by-side Mediums would give us that option as well as the ability to break it down into four Narrows.

Unchanged as of 7/13: In the grand scheme of things this one is more minor than others, but all the reasons I cited above are still valid.

Team PVP Area

Suggestion #1: On the "viewing platform" area in the back overlooking the arena, the hooks on the sides are enforced Narrows, there's no reason for this. Please make these Medium hooks, or one Large and a Medium in the corner nook. Reasoning: There's more than enough space for larger hooks, there's no reason to arbitrarily limit us to Narrows.

Suggestion #2: Still on the "viewing platform" area (see the picture link in Suggestion #1 above). Please add a row of Medium hooks up at the front edge of the platform (make sure they are Mediums, enforced Smalls or Narrows would be arbitrarily pointless and limiting). Reasoning: There ought to be hooks right up by the forcefield, so that people actually viewing the match have seats on which to sit, or just, you know... so we have spots to place personnel decos as spectators.

Unchanged as of 7/13: There's no change around either of these. This one is a bigger deal, because the hooks as they are here rather severely limit what we can do in this space, and a viewing platform for an arena is a pretty key space for decorating purposes.

Staging Room

Suggestion #1: In the first/larger room of the Staging Area, the hooks along the walls are enforced Narrows. Please make these Mediums. Reasoning: There's more than enough space for larger hooks, there's no reason to arbitrarily limit us to Narrows.

Suggestion #2: Still in the first/larger room of the Staging Area. Please add two more large hooks in the center of the room, in cross formation in relation to the two already there. Reasoning: There's enough room, no need to force us to leave chunks of the room unused.

Unchanged as of 7/13: Both of these issues are a BIG DEAL in this room! The space as it stands is severely limited. I challenge your hook-layer to achieve any type of functionally furnished room in here with these hooks. There is absolutely no reason (that your player base currently has the info to understand) why you couldn't place two more Large hooks in this room. And if there is some arcane reason for why you can't change a hook once it's been laid then at the very least, instead of making those Narrows into Mediums, give us Smalls in between all of them so we can attempt to fill in all this empty space.

Sun Room

Suggestion #1: There are no hooks at all in the corridor. Please add at least a couple Medium hooks on the floor and some Medium Wall hooks. Reasoning: Why not? There's space. Who knows what creative decorators might want to put here?

• Changed on 7/13: Thank you for this. Floor hooks would have been nice too, and if you can still put them in that would be ideal, but I do note how uneven the floor is and maybe that's the problem.

Suggestion #2: Some wall panel sections have two Medium Wall hooks, and others have only one. Please make these two wall hooks on each section, or better yet three packed tightly together so that we could choose if we wanted a single centrally placed deco or if we wanted multiple things in each section. Reasoning: It's completely arbitrary to alternate like this and it prevents us from achieving symmetry if we wanted to make each section identical.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This one is pretty important, and as has been raised since in other posts in this thread, it would actually be best if you could make these hooks Larges instead of Mediums because at their current height none of the hanging or fountain decos work. Also, what I mention about symmetry is important. Even if we don't choose to decorate symmetrically, we need the option to be able to do so. It's about giving us a neutral foundation to build on, not limiting us by a pre-established design.

Suggestion #3: There's a chunk of open space between the door and centrally placed Large hook (see screencap in Suggestion #2 above). Please add another Large hook here, or, if a Large won't fit, add a Medium. Reasoning: There's space, why not?

• CHANGED as of 7/13!! And I am excited about this one because A) replacing the singular Large with a Centerpiece that can be broken down is not a bad change, and B) it seems to indicate that you CAN change a hook after it's been laid! WHICH MAKES IT IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CONSIDER CHANGING OTHERS.

Hideout Exterior Lower Level

Suggestion #1: This goes not just for this area, but for any exterior area throughout the SH. If you're wandering around in edit mode and you see an enforced Small as in this screencap, please make it a larger hook if a larger hook will fit, as large as it can afford to be, or at minimum a Medium. Reasoning: If there's space for something larger, restricting us to a single Small is completely pointless. What am I going to put here, just a sad lonely Gand with a rifle wondering where all his friends went? At least let me give him a chair to sit on or a second hook to give him a friend.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: The funny thing here (even though this was just one example of many hooks like this) is that you actually removed the un-openable door, but you didn't change the Small hook. :p I'm not kidding about the importance of not placing arbitrary Smalls or Narrows where Mediums or Larges could fit instead. ALWAYS PLACE THE LARGEST HOOK POSSIBLE FOR A GIVEN SPACE, PROVIDED THAT HOOK COMES WITH THE OPTION TO BE BROKEN DOWN INTO SMALLER HOOKS.

Suggestion #2: This goes for any walkway similar to the one pictured in this screencap where Narrows are the only hooks laid. Please make these four Mediums. Reasoning: There's room, why not?

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This and all other walkways remain arbitrarily limited to Narrows. Let me try to explain this in another way that might make it more clear why we keep insisting that you need to NOT limit us in size like this when there is space for larger hooks. Look at it this way: This is a Rishi stronghold. A walkway seems like a pretty generically predictable place to put trees lining it. There are four Rishi-sourced tree decos in the game, three of which actually have the word "Rishi" in them: the Tree: Tree of Paradise, the Planter: Rishi Palm Tree (Medium), the Planter: Rishi Tree (Blue), the Tree: Rishi Palm. Of those four trees, THREE of them require a MEDIUM hook or larger. So in a RISHI stronghold, we can only use ONE of the Rishi trees on these walkways, or anywhere else you arbitrarily limited us to a Narrow. This is just one example of why you need to always place the largest hook possible for a given space provided that hook comes with the option to be broken down into smaller layouts.

Suggestion #3: This is the walkway located at this point on the map. Please put one or two Large hooks in this space instead of the enforced Mediums. Reasoning: The rest of this walkway has Larges, and there's no reason to break the pattern and limit our options.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This one isn't really that big a deal, but it would be nice!

Hideout Exterior Upper Level

Suggestion #1: This is the first stretch of open space after taking the ramp upward, located at this point on the map. Please make that corner with the random two Mediums and a Small a Large instead, and place additional Larges along the central open space. Reasoning: It's open space. Why can't we use it? If for some reason using the central space isn't possible, at least consider making the change to the corner. That seems like it would be a nice place for a Tribal Camp arrangement, yeah? Too bad that needs a Large hook.

• Virtually unchanged as of 7/13: I say "virtually" because one Large hook was added. Guys... I appreciate you adding the one, I really do. But adding just one seems to imply that you're not getting it. I truly don't mean offense, because I want you to feel positively about taking our feedback. But there is still tons of open space here, why not add two to three more Larges here? Is there a reason you can't? If so, please help us to understand! Also, that corner I called out is unchanged. I really hope you'll consider changing it, because I would love to put a Rishi merchant stall there, or any other vendor or furniture arrangement, and almost without fail those sorts of things require Large hooks. PLEASE put a Large if a Large will fit!!

Suggestion #2: Further along the way from the location in the above suggestion, there's this random Medium in the open space. Please make this a Large. Reasoning: There's no reason it couldn't be a Large.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This one is also not really a big deal. But this solitary sad little Medium in all that open space is sort of emblematic of the larger problem of not placing the largest hook possible in a given space provided that hook comes with the option to be broken down. (Yes, I am going to repeat this ad nauseum because it's very important that your hook laying team come to understand this pivotal decorating concept!!)

Hillside Room

Suggestion #1: There are no hooks at all in the corridor. Please add at least a couple Medium hooks on the floor and some Medium Wall hooks. Reasoning: Why not? There's space. Who knows what creative decorators might want to put here?

• Changed as of 7/13: Thanks again for the wall hooks. Would still love some floor hooks but not the end of the world.

Suggestion #2: Some wall panel sections have two Medium Wall hooks, and others have only one. (No screencap here, but the walls are identical to those in the Sun Room so you can see that above section if a reference is needed.) Please make these two wall hooks on each section, or better yet three packed tightly together so that we could choose if we wanted a single centrally placed deco or if we wanted multiple things in each section. Reasoning: It's completely arbitrary to alternate like this and it prevents us from achieving symmetry if we wanted to make each section identical.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: Everything I said in the Sun Room section also applies here. This one is a bigger deal, please consider addressing it!

Hideout Exterior Third Level

Suggestion #1: Heading up toward the upper levels, at this location on the map, this walkway/ring has no hooks on it at all. Please add some Medium hooks along this ring. Reasoning: It's the only walkway in the SH that is completely hook-less and it will look a little strange for only this one place to be bare of decos.

• Halfway changed as of 7/13: Thank you for adding some hooks. But I confess to being a little baffled by how they were added. Aside from there being only four of them, they are also not symmetrical... and only one of them is actually placed so that decos on it would be visible from the lower level. This... doesn't make a terrible amount of sense. Is there a reason there can't be ten Mediums placed all around this ring? That's a serious question, I'm really trying to understand if the issue here is a technical one, or if it's just one of more thought needing to be put into the hook-laying process.

Suggestion #2: At the top level, right off the ramp, this is an enforced Narrow against the wall. Please make this a Medium. Reasoning: There's no reason for it to be an enforced Narrow when there's plenty of space for a Medium, like every other hook around this ring is.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: Not truly a big deal, but another example of very strange hook-laying choices and a seeming reluctance to change a hook once it's been set.

Beach Area (and Approach to Beach Area)

Suggestion #1: This walkway off the Team PVP Area on the way to the beach is an enforced alternating pattern of Narrows and Smalls. Please make this a row of Narrows, or better yet a grid of six Mediums. Reasoning: This pattern is arbitrary and limits our options.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This one is a bigger deal, and also very emblematic of all the problems I've previously mentioned. Please see my above note about the trees on Suggestion # 2 of the Hideout Exterior Lower Level section for just one example of why this is a terrible arrangement of hooks to limit us to.

Suggestion #2: There's a huge chunk of the beach completely barren. Please place some hooks in this area, preferably a mix of Larges and Mediums, and make sure that some are overlapping the water line. Reasoning: How else are we going to place personnel decos who are actually wading in the water? Or lounge chairs and server droids bringing people drinks?

• Halfway changed as of 7/13: There were two hooks added here (a Centerpiece and a Large). Again, I sincerely appreciate more hooks. But again... why just two when there is still tons of open space? Also, the only hook that now comes near the actual edge of the water is the newly added Centerpiece that, no matter how you break it down, cannot get Small hooks anywhere near the water. So we still couldn't place Personnel decos in the water. Please, please give this some more thought! Is there a reason we can't have a whole row of six Medium hooks literally in the surfline?
  • Also! Please give us more Floor Covering hooks! There are five now, which is better than the zero there were before... but five widely scattered little beach towels are still going to look... very strange.

Hidden Cave

Suggestion #1: The wall hooks here are oddly staggered. Please add more Medium Wall hooks here, or at least place these so that symmetry can be achieved. Reasoning: I understand the pipes here prevent Large Wall hooks, but with the Mediums arbitrarily staggered like this it's not possible to create a look that is intended to be deliberate, which often requires symmetry to be an option.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: This one may not seem like a huge deal on the surface of it, but it actually kinda is. I know the room itself is not symmetrical, with that big pipe in it. But that is all the more reason to give us hooks that let us try to add symmetry. What is the first thing a person would do if they were actually trying to make this space functional? They would add things like utility and symmetry. That's what the hooks should be for. As many hooks as possible, as neutral and versatile as possible, to let us change the setting.

Islands

Suggestion #1: This "peninsula" of the island, at this location on the map, is devoid of hooks. Please add one or two Large hooks here. Reasoning: There's space, why not? As it stands we are limited to only one single central area on these islands where decos can be placed.

Halfway changed as of 7/13: I say "halfway" here because, while you added quite a few hooks... I am still utterly baffled as to why so many arbitrarily enforced Narrows and Smalls where added. In every single place where an enforced Narrow or Small was added a Medium would have fit in the space. This is so so so so so important.

Patrol Carrier - Corridors

Suggestion #1: Right at the load-in spot, there's a Flooring hook by the stairs but none in the corridor. Please add one or two Flooring hooks down the right side of the corridor. Reasoning: There's space for it, and a hook leading toward the next room wouldn't hurt.

Suggestion #2: The center of all the corridors on the Carrier are completely barren (see above Suggestion #1 in this section for screencap example, but this is applicable to all corridor spaces). Please add periodic Larges throughout the center of the corridors. Reasoning: There's space, why not? What if I want to create a derelict spaceship set, wouldn't it be nice to be able to put Debris Piles here (just as an example)?

Unchanged as of 7/13: Both of the above suggestions are unchanged. These aren't a huge deal, really, but they would still be very nice, giving us more versatility and options - and giving us versatility and options is what this should all be about!!

Patrol Carrier - Reactor Room

Suggestion #1: In both corners of the first room, there are enforced Narrows against the walls. Please make these a Medium where a Medium will fit. Reasoning: If a Medium will fit there's no reason to limit us to something smaller.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: Also not a huge deal, but would still be nice.

New suggestion! I didn't think of this the first time around, but it would actually be super cool if we could have Small hooks placed inside the four "stasis chamber" alcoves in this room, including the two at higher elevation of the wall. They'd be a great spot for placing droids or personnel who are indeed supposed to be in stasis in here.

Patrol Carrier - Escape Pods

First of all, why is this room named "Escape Pods"? Shouldn't it be something like... Training Room? There aren't actually any escape pods here.

Suggestion #1: Currently there are Large hooks in front of the built-in computer terminals, and a grid of Mediums in the back corners. Please swap this, so that the grid of Mediums is in front of the terminals and the Large is in the corners. Reasoning: Why would we want a Large deco to block what is already a built-in feature? Whereas the corners are begging for a sizable deco like a Multi-State Mainframe Terminal or a Republic Data Storage Unit or a Zakuul Megaterminal or a Shooting Range... all of which require a Large hook.

Unchanged as of 7/13: This one really is pretty important, for all the reasons I stated above. This is an example of where I begin to feel that the team members laying hooks don't actually do a lot of decorating themselves. That's not a crime; your players will always have more time to play with these things than the people putting in their shift time do. But that makes it all the more imperative that you listen to us when we suggest something! ;)

Patrol Carrier - Port and Starboard Quarters

The below suggestions apply to both of these rooms. No screencaps here as the below suggestions are pretty self-explanatory.

Suggestion #1: There are no Wall hooks in here at all. Please add evenly spaced/staggered Medium Wall hooks in this room. Reasoning: I mean... shouldn't there be an option for monitors, or lights, or artwork in there?

Suggestion #2: There are no Ceiling hooks in here at all. Please add Ceiling hooks in a cross around the built-in central light fixture. Reasoning: Without Ceiling hooks we can't do anything to affect/change the lighting in here. What if we want to make a creepy red room? Or try to make this a little homier like a First Mate's quarters?

Unchanged as of 7/13: Still no wall hooks or ceiling hooks in these rooms. This is a big deal. Is there a problem with the uneven surface of the walls and having hooks on them? Even if hooks placed here would clip through the wall asset, please place them anyway. It wouldn't be the first time hooks or decos placed in them have clipped through contours of the SH, and that's all right, we've found ways to deal with it regardless. But it's more important to give us the option. Let us flex our creative muscles to try to make it work! But we can't do anything at all without actual hooks.

Patrol Carrier - Captain's Quarters

No screencaps in this section either, as again the suggestions are pretty basic/self-explanatory.

Suggestion #1: There are no Wall hooks in here at all. Please add evenly spaced/staggered Medium Wall hooks in this room. Reasoning: Shouldn't there be an option for monitors, or lights, or artwork?

Suggestion #2: There are no Ceiling hooks in here at all. Unfortunately, unlike the Port and Starboard Quarters, I can see that ceiling space here is not flat and I don't know if that affects the ability to place Ceiling hooks. But, if it's at all possible, please either place Ceiling hooks in the slanted space, or place a hook over the built-in central light, or remove the built-in central light and make it a hook space instead. Reasoning: As it currently stands, there's no way to customize the lighting in here, or add any sort of technical ceiling deco of any kind.

Unchanged as of 7/13: Both of these issues remain unchanged. Everything I said in the above section on the Port and Starboard quarters applies here. This is a very important change that's needed, please.

Patrol Carrier - Bridge

Suggestion #1: There are no Wall hooks on the Bridge at all. Please add side-by-side Large Wall hooks in each wall segment where they'll fit. Reasoning: Seriously, no monitors or banners on the bridge at all???

• Unchanged as of 7/13: Seriously, guys, please! Has anyone from the team actually tried to get in here and decorate this bridge without a single present wall monitor or banner??

Suggestion #2: These are rows of enforced Small hooks along all of the built-in terminals here. Please make these Narrows at minimum, and on the side where the viewport is consider making them full Mediums. Reasoning: Why limit us arbitrarily like this? I mean, what if I want my Gree First Mate (who needs a Narrow or Medium) to man the helm? Or what if I want to place a Rakata Security Monitor (limited to Narrow or Medium) here to create a command podium or helm control?

• Unchanged as of 7/13: When I step away from my own personal desires I can acknowledge that this one might not be that big a deal for other people. But the principle of arbitrarily enforced Small hooks being universally a bad idea still stands.

New suggestion!! It would be so completely wonderfully amazing if you could give us a toggle button here to switch the viewport from clouds to outer space. I'm fairly sure that the sky we are seeing here is actually of the "same piece" as the sky at the top of the deck, in that they are currently linked meaning one change would affect another. I've seen in the past, when having graphics loading issues, how skyboxes seem to be a background layer to absolutely everything with all other assets loaded atop it. However! I've also seen how you layer one poster over another (like the DvL posters being layered over the previous GSF posters around Fleet and elsewhere), so maybe something like that would be possible? Just a thought, but it would be awesome. (Though if you can do this, I guarantee the need for something other than enforced Smalls in this area would become a bigger deal, because a faction neutral starship bridge complete with outer space view would be Grade A material.)

Patrol Carrier - Sky Deck

Suggestion #1: The aft railing is a whole row of enforced Smalls. Please make this a row of Narrows. Reasoning: Why arbitrarily limit us to Smalls?

• Unchanged as of 7/13: Not a huge deal, but arbitrarily enforced Smalls is always a bad thing!!

Suggestion #2: In the central deck / Huttball arena area, the Large/Medium Breakdown option in the Layouts looks like this along the sides. Please consider making the Medium hooks around the Centerpiece hooks Larges instead, so long as they are Standard Large hooks that have the grid of smalls in them. Reasoning: More flexibility, ultimately. Admittedly I am thinking about this from a decorating/RP perspective rather than a PVP perspective, so there may be other considerations here. But assuming there is flexibility, this space would also make a great flight deck for starships, but most of the starship decos fit on Larges rather than Centerpieces, and it would be nice to be able to place them here with personnel around them.

• Unchanged as of 7/13: I would still love to see this change. In fact, all of the layout options here could do with more hooks in general. And it's worth calling out that not a single one of the current layout options has any way to make a Small or a Narrow hook in it. That means no personnel. That means many of the munitions decos unusuable. That means almost all of the droids (pets or otherwise) unusuable. What's a flight deck full of a ships with no pilots or astromechs around?

Suggestion #3: This is a screencap of the stern/forward side of the Sky Deck, past the arena. As you can see, there are no hooks in this huge area of deck at all. Please add hooks at least in front of the turrets, a Standard Large would be best but at minimum a couple Mediums. Reasoning: It's a huge space with nothing in it. More importantly, wouldn't it be great to be able to put some personnel at those turrets, maybe working with munitions decos for each turret?

• Unchanged as of 7/13: That's still a whole lot of open deck with... nothing... on it. :confused:

And if I may circle back to the Beach and talk about the hooks newly added to the water: thank you for adding these!!! Honestly, thank you. But! (And you knew there was going to be a but.) Why in the world only two? The beach is vast! Is there a legitimate reason why only two? Why not four, five, six? Also, please consider not making them only Centerpiece hooks, because Centerpiece hooks are very limited in how they can be broken down. If we want use of a Small hook anywhere in that layout we sacrifice 75% of the hook space to get it; it's a very frustrating trade-off. Someone else in this thread mentioned the neat idea of putting a row of torches from beach to island, and can you think of how cool that would look? Unfortunately we can't achieve it yet without lots more hooks here.

(As a side note for other decorators, not the devs: If you try to set mounts here and notice that your vehicles hover over the water while every other deco or beast mount has its base/feet firmly planted on the ground, don't worry, all you have to do is reload the SH and the vehicles are now at the right level and look like they're floating.)

Edited by JediBoadicea

Plus when you mouse over it, the tooltip clearly says elevator.

I was just about to call this out. :) I kinda dig the harpoon-launching sound it makes too, makes me imagine characters being hurtled screaming in terror to the surface below and it makes me laugh.

I wanted to second some suggestions from Jerba's post.

• You can't mount on the entire sky deck, not just in the PvP area. It would be nice to be able to mount outside of the PvP area, or even inside it while there's no match ongoing. It is a very large deck after all. If not, that's fine.

Yes please, this would be great!

Huttball

• [sUGGESTION] It's good that you increased score to go to 10. Still, it is confusing that you can continue playing afterwards, even though the score no longer updates. I'm sure this will confuse some players. How about adding another Huttball mode called "endless"? This one would go until 99, and you would be able to continue playing after 99, even if the score no longer updates.
    And then there would be the current "match" mode, but unlike now, it ends when one team reaches 10. (In other words, the huttball will no longer respawn once a team wins, and the doors will open.)

I like both of these suggestions, but especially the "endless" one. The great thing about the PVP functions of this SH is that you are giving players the tools to do whatever they can imagine... and one of the things I can imagine is the guild setting up timed matches where deaths and scores weight equally, just to shake things up alongside matches where scoring is more important! In fact, if there were a way to make even more settings to the terminal that would be nothing but great. Scores Only, Kills+Scores w/ Limit, Kills+Scores Endless, and etc etc.

• [MAJOR BUG] If in spectator mode, clicking on the speeder on the far side of the sky deckwill bug out your character: You are stuck in place and can no longer use any abilities. Entering /stuck will return you to the terminal in normal form, but you are still unable to move and all abilities are grayed out. Please ensure that players in spectator mode cannot use the speeders. Elevators appears to be fine; they are grayed out if you are in spectator mode. The speeder on the starting side and the cannons don't bug out your character; nothing happens if you click them and you can still move around afterwards.

Perhaps this could be fixed by flagging spectator mode to turn off when the PVP flag turns off? (Although it may be that spectators being flagged for PVP could be causing other bugs elsewhere so this might not be a good fix. Still, just a thought, since the PVP flag toggles off the moment you leave the combat area and outside of the combat area is where all the interact-able nodes like the speeders are.

Hooks

• I appreciate the changes to hooks. For my taste, the gaps between hooks are still too large. In order to build a complete scene, you need a lot of hooks close together, but right now there are still many single green or blue hooks. If you can't add hooks everywhere due to performance, please ensure that at places where you add hooks, there is a group of them.
  • [iSSUE] For example, here on the beach there are large gaps between the large hooks. Please add 2-3 more large hooks and ensure that all large hooks are flush together. That way, you can build one huge scene and not just 2-3 spots spread around.

See, I'm not the only one flogging this poor dead space horse!

Edited by JediBoadicea

Right now the only place I'm actually interested in is the beach front. Thank you for adding some hooks! But I could really use more hooks on the shore line and just off the shore line! While a centerpiece hook is great, it would be much better if it were a starship hook, and closer to the beach. For my monster to really terrorize the tourists, he should be bigger and closer, and the tourists should be frolicking in the water instead of 50 feet away. And more hooks on the barren parts of the beach, like under the landing pad.

And please, pretty please, create some new templates for starship hooks, centerpiece hooks & large hooks to break down into or change. We really need to be able to place smaller decos near some of the really big ones, like the spa. This would benefit all of the strongholds, not just Rishi. I know it would be a bit of work, but it would be so worth it! More options with decorating means more interest in purchasing strongholds and decorations which means more money for Bioware! Not to mention, the more people happily decorating and redecorating strongholds, the fewer people complaining about the lack of new playable content :p

DEar devs, let me start y saying thank you for giving us the chance to get in there and give our feedback. I'm out of town at the moment but managed to find a few minutes before bed to log on and poke around for a little while. There are several changes that I was ahappy to see, and from one of the posts, happy to see that other changes are still being worked on.

Let me start by the things I'm happy about. First of all, thank you so much for adding the hooks on the little deck leading from the first pvp area to the staging room. I'm so so glad you did that.

I love the addition of hooks in the water. The first thing I did was place my cantina skiff out on the water. I will put more boat-like speeders out there as I have the time.

Thank you for adding some ceiling hooks. I haven't been up to the carrier yet but I did notice the ceiling hook in the staging area.

Woohoo! The clean up crews did a fantastic job! Now it looks industrial but not dirty!

No more fake doors!

Okay, now for the parts that I still think need work, out of what I had time to look at tonight.

I still think this stronghold is lacking in a proper residential building on the ground. I noticed hooks have been placed in the back area that we can't get to because it's an exhaustion zone. Please consider opening that up and putting a copied version of the Blaster Path Cantina in there. Seriously, many people want homes on Rishi, not one room round buildings. Please, please consider adding a nicer building for people to decorate.

The fly sound. I don't want to listen to flies in real life, definitely don't want to hear them in my SH. It's not a remotely pleasant sound and serves no purpose.

The big staging room is still in dire needs of a more/better hooks. Those hooks are a mess and really limit what decorators can do in that big room.

More large wall hooks inside the buildings as well. The outside looks much better in that regard, but many of those medium wall hooks should be replaced by large wall hooks.

Okay, this isn't a dislike, as much a suggestion. The large grate that devides the little stream from the beach area doesn't really need to be there. Why not remove that one and let people use that as a way to access the rest of the SH without going through the PvP area?

Another suggestion. If you limit the ability to start a PvP match to the owner or a certain level keyholder, why not simply remove the red letter PvP warning when walking into those areas. Unless the gates are up the PvP is essentially toggled off, why have that message floating across the screen when the gates are inactive? It's just a suggestion, but wouldn't simply removing that message serve the same purpose as coming up with a way to remove PvP? If the owner controls the PvP terminals and they don't put the walls up, there is no PvP and no need for a PvP area message.

That's all for now. I'll try to be more detailed and specific when I have time to sit down and really go through it. Thank you guys for giving us this chance and for listening to our feedback.

Well I finally got the PTS installed, and let me tell you I was really looking forward to a Rishii SH.

I don't PvP, but it looks like it would be a blast, although I'm not sure as I said, it would really be my thing.

The SH itself falls way short of my hopes. The rooms are like abandoned water tanks, no windows, and very little to look at. Kinda depressing actually. I actually LIKE to decorate, as opposed to tossing stuff in a room trying to get to 100% completion. Often I find myself at 100% with more I wanted to do. Weird I know.

Here's what I had pictured: The view like the one from the Rishii Village someplace in there. What I got was sadly a dystopian scene of destruction. Like I just moved into a wrecked refinery, actually. Maybe I'm missing something?

Add a skyline view, and maybe cut some windows in those water tanks you gave us. And maybe a window or two in that patrol ship?

Just my thoughts...

Thanks for the changes and the ability for us to test.

While it wasn't a big sticking point for me, I do think the stronghold looks better without the debris piles. However, I think that that particular debris art asset should be turned into a deco and sold on the martial droid vendor for the people that wanted that it. I'm pretty certain that it was different art than the current debris pile decoration.

Hook Feedback:

On to my feedback. I can't speak to PvP at all but I am an avid decorator. I appreciate that you added in additional hooks since they are vital to my decoration possibilities. However, I am noticing that the increase in hooks is not necessarily in the places that I would hope to find them. I could still use some more.

Outdoor and Room Hook Coverage:

Given the size of this stronghold, I will only ask for more outdoor hooks on the beach areas that face the sunset. This is prime space but there are still large gaps between hooks. After testing distance as best I could, I've found that optimal hook placement, for me, is no more than 2 in game meters apart on floor hooks. I would love it if the hooks were placed to minimize gaps, particularly on that cute little sandbar in the water.

The same applies to rooms. I would be very happy if floor coverage was complete. In a pinch, no more than 2 meters apart would there too although I would prefer they cover the floor all the way to the walls. Unfortunately we have some rooms like the staging room with large gaps between hooks: https://imgur.com/lDTQNU8

Please also put more floor and flooring hooks in the middle of corridors, especially on the patrol ship. It may seem like unusable space, but trust me. I could do a lot with the hallways. :)

https://imgur.com/1SsasOT

Another issue is ceiling and wall hooks. For the most part there are a lot of wall hooks and they are often well placed, but there are some places like the Sunroom or the Captain's quarters where they are either too small or non existent. The stronghold was a little sparse on ceiling hooks all around.

https://imgur.com/LAT31l7

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I would rather more hooks with a little clipping than not enough hooks where I want to be able to decorate.

However, please don't feel like I don't appreciate the work that has been done already. I really like the stronghold and I'm impressed that I am not very conscious of modular art in this stronghold. It looks like it has more original art in it than some of the previous ones. It's just that I need to hooks to be placed differently for me to be able to really use this stronghold.

Placement of Hooks:

I feel like starting by placing as many large hooks as you can fit in the room, then filling out the edges with smaller hooks would help. The large standard hooks are easily the most useful ones. That hook layout it breaks down better than others and more decorations will fit onto one of the hooks in the possible layouts. Don't get me wrong, I like the centerpiece and starship hooks, but they don't break down well if you don't have a decoration that can fit on the hook and fit the theme of your room.

Moving on to the arenas, I have one hook issue. I don't of myself care so much about PvP, but I'm willing to bet that I would occasionally go to someone's stronghold to watch player arranged matches. The issue that gets me about hook layout in the PvP areas is that there isn't a good hook layout to place rows of seating, and we don't have a bleachers like decoration.

It would be great, If we could have an arena seating decoration that could be placed on Centerpiece hooks and have several centerpiece hooks placed on the sides of the skydeck arena like here:

https://imgur.com/HLOmlVY

https://imgur.com/O3VvSus

The great thing about arena seating is that it comes in modular sections. If centerpiece hooks were placed close enough, players could create a nice row of seating for spectators to the pvp matches. It would just need to be elevated, on an incline, and have some stairs.

TL;DR

Please consider placing the hooks in rooms and on sunset facing beaches differently, or placing more hooks so that gaps are covered. Ideally I would be able to recreate areas like these from Rishi:

https://imgur.com/Oohi7KT

https://imgur.com/LjPVtS4

https://imgur.com/vUkEydp

I feel that more large hooks would allow us to create our own arrangements like these within the rooms we have.

Edited by Xo-Lara

I picked up some stuff from GTN in preparation for the arrival of the stronghold, here's what I bought to give it a little character:

- Speederbike trash heap

- Destroyed speederbike

- Banner: Orange Corellia (damaged) (Maybe someone's calling their shop/cantina/bar/whatever "Corellia" :p )

- Damaged wall section

- Shipping crate (damaged)

- Exposed wiring

- Iokath Forge Garbagefall (no idea how this fits with anything I've planned for the sh but I pictured Jollo cleaning next to it and laughed at the image too much to not buy it)

- Destroyed battledroid

For someone looking to make their Rishi a little less nice, there is indeed a decoration called debris pile (large) (thank you, Xo-Lara, for mentioning it -- I didn't notice it while browsing GTN yesterday! :eek: ) buuut it only fits large floor hook, so it's somewhat limited where you can place it. If something similar that fits a medium hook (or even better, medium AND medium narrow) could be added, I'd be overjoyed. :)

The sound for the stronghold beach area has been somewhat ruined by the overpowering army of crickets!! Their chirping has drowned out what was the lovely waves-lapping-on-the-beach sound which was quite relaxing. I do like the occasional birds chirping which I hadn't heard before.

Had a good look around where I could - I still got disorientated in the hideout area - it's still awful. The ship excluding the huttball area is okay for the layout but it's still too industrial for a decorator.

My view of Rishi as a stonghold for me as a non-PvPer is that I'll pass. Not for me.

Can't wait for the changes to the Stronghold list order though and I look forward to the next stronghold designed with decorators in mind.

Oh I loved the sounds on the beach. The first time I ran through the stronghold, my computer's audio was not working so I couldn't hear it. I only just not got to hear it after the changes.

I also love Speedy, I want the ability to pet him. :D I love those little dust devils, the sunset, the inside of the patrol carrier, and the beach. :D Oh we need black sand sand castles now. Oh yeah, and I love the little hidden treasure mechanic. Nice touch! :D I have only seen one, but I hope they spawn randomly around the stronghold instead of one and done.

Yavin is still the best.

I generally considered Rishi to be a bit of a "tongue in cheek" place, with the Robert Newton accents and clothing. So perhaps some more trapdoors and occasional random items? Speedy was a nice touch for instance.

I like hidey holes and hidden areas, this is supposed to be a hideout, so more hidden areas and secret areas please.

PvP a good idea, platforms should be able to be added, corridors or walkways would also be good (why you don't give us a blank arena to design ourselves and then run a competition for the best and use it, I have no idea, great way of increasing content for little cost).

Suggest PVP decorations category and vendor on site or ability to purchase vendor as Felusia Stato,

Beach could be bigger, more decorations like white/ yellow sand hook and beach bar (Las Ketchup optional)

Carrier a nice idea, but no view, would be good to make it lower hovering over stronghold so you can see stronghold.

Love the Rishi Stronghold! However, given the group pvp possibilities I find the inability to offer keys to non-guild allies limiting and frustrating. I do not like making a guild stronghold, especially an RP guild, open to the public for just anyone to run through. But it would be HIGHLY beneficial to be able to offer keys to allies/friends. The design of the Rishi stronghold would be greatly enhanced if you could just add the ability to provide keys to GUILD strongholds (to non-guild members). I hope this is a consideration. I've had several other RP guild leaders voice the same frustration. Edited by Qarrie

Love the Rishi Stronghold! However, given the group pvp possibilities I find the inability to offer keys to allies limiting and frustrating. I do not like making a guild stronghold, especially an RP guild, open to the public for just anyone to run through. But it would be HIGHLY beneficial to be able to offer keys to allies/friends. The design of the Rishi stronghold would be greatly enhanced if you could just add the ability to provide keys. I hope this is a consideration. I've had several other RP guild leaders voice the same frustration.

You can offer keys to friends/allies but they will be silver or bronze, they cannot decorate. My boyfriend has keys to all my strongholds so this has been in from the beginning, now if you are saying you want them to have gold keys then yea that they need to add. Of course, if they have too many keys they will not be able to accept anymore keys.

Hey folks,

Please use this thread to post your feedback on the new Rishi Stronghold. A few reminders:

• The prices on PTS are greatly reduced so that everyone has to opportunity to get into the Stronghold and help test.
  • Final prices will be comparable/slightly higher than the unlock/room costs of the Yavin Stronghold.
  • This thread is for feedback only. If you find Stronghold bugs, please report them in the PTS Bug Report forum.

Beyond any general feedback you may have, also let us know your thoughts on the following:

• The layout of hooks in each room.
  • The availablity of hook types in each area.
  • The functionality of each of the PvP areas.
  • The functionality of the healing dummy.

Please be as specific as possible in your feedback. Thanks!

Would be nice to have more ceiling hooks to be able to create a certain type of lighting in the room areas.

Would be nice to use speeder on the ship deck.

Another note: It would be GREATLY appreciated if we could offer keys to the guild strongholds. Especially with this new group pvp ability. It's very frustrating to have to open guild stronghold (especially an RP guild) to the public in order to have allies access the stronghold. Several RP guild leaders have voiced the same frustration. I feel Rishi's functionality would be greatly enhanced if you allow the ability to give out guild stronghold keys to allies.

You can offer keys to friends/allies but they will be silver or bronze, they cannot decorate. My boyfriend has keys to all my strongholds so this has been in from the beginning, now if you are saying you want them to have gold keys then yea that they need to add. Of course, if they have too many keys they will not be able to accept anymore keys.

I'm talking about GUILD strongholds to non-guild members. You cannot offer keys for those.

Edited by Qarrie