4.6a Patch - Tuesday, July 5th 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

As Eric mentioned on the stream yesterday, we are putting together a patch to go live next week that will address a few issues that we've seen since the release of 4.6.

We are currently planning a maintenance on Tuesday, July 5th from 7AM PDT (1500 BST) - 9AM PDT (1700 BST), and here are the tentative notes for the patch:

• Players can no longer become unable to progress in Chapter 15 due to making certain conversation choices.
  • The Bogstalker Handler’s License can now be used by players who have a Ginx Companion.
  • Increased the maximum available number of Character Slots per server. Free-To-Play, Preferred, and Subscriber Players have had their available slots increased to 22/26/50.
  • The Grand Chance Cubes will no longer drop invalid items.
  • Color Crystals obtained from the Force-Bound Dark vs. Light boxes are now unlocked in Collections as intended.
  • It is now possible to unlock the 6th Cargo Bay Tab with the Account Unlock option.
  • The Victorious Pioneer’s 5-Piece Set Bonus now properly applies its Experience boost.
  • Players are no longer killed randomly in Alliance Proving Grounds.
  • Jawa Junk stacks now always drop at the max quantity possible:
    • Scrap: Scavenged Scrap (Green) – 15 per stack
    • Scrap: Assorted Droid Parts (Blue) – 10 per stack
    • Scrap: Jawa Junk (Purple) – 3 per stack

Thanks,

Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

Does this also include the armors and weapons?

Those have been working just fine for me, the moment they appear in my inventory, with the exception of the crystals (I'd have to equip them to get them to unlock)

Any plans to address the issue if I get different parts of the set on different characters or the fact I have some sets already unlock on others.

I think the simplest solution to all the problems is easy in two steps.

1. Change the partial unlocks for armor to legacy wide. When it is complete it unlocks in that characters collection.

2. Make dyes in bind to legacy.

or

Makes the packs bind to legacy

Edited by Dalagante

i purchased an account wide 6th bay unlock from the CM after 4.6 dropped and it didnt work but was used anyway. will this patch make it work on all toons afterwards?

I am not sure but I know if you report it in game they refund the CC for the account unlock.

[*]The Bogstalker Handler’s License can now be used by players who have a Ginx Companion.

If your fixing that, why are you not fixing the bug with "Annihilator T4-1D" Its attacking animation was bugged with this patch resulting in it shooting bolts from its feet and not its cannons.

They already said it would be reversed when Chapter 16 launches so we have to be a little more patient.

When did they say this cause here is the write up from the live stream recap:

•Heroic Missions - They were rewarding a lot of credits, it was definitely having an impact. Still, we realize that with this being missed in the patch notes and the overall timing of the change, we are going to be reverting the rewards back to their pre-4.6 values.

Nothing about when the next chapter came out.

When did they say this cause here is the write up from the live stream recap:

•Heroic Missions - They were rewarding a lot of credits, it was definitely having an impact. Still, we realize that with this being missed in the patch notes and the overall timing of the change, we are going to be reverting the rewards back to their pre-4.6 values.

Nothing about when the next chapter came out.

If you watch the live stream they said it . Dulfy has a video of the livestream on Her page here. She has also included that in her break down of the the livestream.

Is this set going to be given armorings or is mod/enhancement only intended?

The set gives an equivalency to an armor mod would be on its base stats i'm not sure on its formula but it gives the mastery and endurance stat like any armor mod will.

And with armor set bonus they give the bonus through the armor mod as seen with pvp 204 and 208 gear, 216/220/224 ops token gear. So having the armor mod slot not be their was to avoid destroying set bonus bugs and issues that may have occurred which is why its intended to have no armor mod slot.

thanks for not fixing treasure hunting lockboxes. i love doing those on my 300 accounts.

They're not broken. They work as intended. The fact that people may or may not run bots and macros is another story.

Thanks for the headsup, I'm sure tons of my guild members who are smashing through the Dark vs Light event will appreciate the news. Any info on a fix for the guild panel reloading bug and the way it steals chat channel focus? You will make a whole lot of guild leaders and officers happy with these two :)

The set gives an equivalency to an armor mod would be on its base stats i'm not sure on its formula but it gives the mastery and endurance stat like any armor mod will...

Thank you for confirming, josephxp. Didn't want to get excited about a gimped set. I had assumed something like this but I haven't got any pieces of the set yet and honestly, with Bioware I don't think it's best to assume things.