XP boosts bugged - complimentary & Victorious Pioneer

Ceinwyn

[*]The Victorious Pioneer’s 5-Piece Set Bonus now properly applies its Experience boost.

I've been playing around with the Victorious Pioneer's set after getting the first 3 pieces. There are bugs with the 3-piece set bonus as well as the Complimentary Minor Experience Boost. I haven't tested the Major one yet.

Same results on 4 different missions - one time Makeb quest (didn't record the name) + Planetary Surgery (Makeb story quest) + Master Gend's Mission (seeker droid intro quest) + The Core Issues (one time Makeb quest).

Same effect with both items:

* The 3-piece set bonus is meant to grant 25%, it only grants 20%.

* The Complimentary Minor Experience Boost is meant to grant 25%, it only grants 20%.

Using both simultaneously grants a 40% boost on the base mission XP value, not 50%.

I can see the 5-piece bonus bug is on your radar but I would suggest looking at all the XP boosts before you deploy 4.6a.

Bump.

Wondering if anyone can verify this. I admit maths isn't my strong suit but these are the results after Patch 4.6a. I have no XP related character/legacy perks and am not in a guild. Character is level 19:

Inquisitor class mission "The Plans"

Base XP = 4493

XP with 3 piece armour bonus = 5392 (a 20% not 25% gain)

XP with 5 piece armour bonus = 5931 (a 32% not 40% gain)

XP with Complimentary Major XP boost = 5392 (a 20% not 25% gain)

Inquisitor class mission "The Call"

Base XP = 10406

XP with 3 piece armour bonus = 12487 (a 20% not 25% gain)

XP with 5 piece armour bonus = 13736 (a 32% not 40% gain)

XP with Complimentary Major XP boost = 12487 (a 20% not 25% gain)

EDIT:

Someone suggested this is working as intended from a F2P point of view and subs automatically get some kind of XP buff but I have no way to test that.

Edited by Ceinwyn
edit

i now lost my buffs even on the 3 piece.

is anyone actually testing this stuff?

this is getting ridiculous, its bad enough you make me level stuff ive already done now you destroy the main reason i decided to do it ?

i now lost my buffs even on the 3 piece.

is anyone actually testing this stuff?

this is getting ridiculous, its bad enough you make me level stuff ive already done now you destroy the main reason i decided to do it ?

The loss of the buff icon was intended - it's mentioned in the patch notes for 4.6a but the buff itself still works (for 20%, not 25% @ 3 pieces).

It baffles me why this is an issue. One would think putting a multiplier on XP is a pretty easy thing to do (okay, yes, I know nothing about programming but still... :rolleyes:)

Buff itself is bugged. Just tested it out on a brand new character with zero experience. Equipped 5 pieces of the set, which say they're supposed to give a total xp boost of 40%. I unlocked one of the titles that I get on all new characters, which has a base xp grant of 90 points. I was awarded 118 points, and with the 40% boost it should be 126 points, so something is still off.